Delgado still my favourite of the new crop.

1 minute ago, mancowl08 said:

Composed again today against Leeds away. I can see why he starts every game, great control, never loses it cheaply and always commits to a tackle. 
Honestly don’t get the negative comments he gets on here. I think he’ll get better and better too. 

I have to agree. Leeds’ only strength was their pacey wingers and yet he dealt with it well. Looks alright to me. 

• Like 2

Stupid yellow, which must have affected how well he could get stuck in in the second half, but aside from that I thought he looked very useful, again. I was surprised to read other people's surprise of his inclusion when the lineups were announced.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mancowl08 said:

Composed again today against Leeds away. I can see why he starts every game, great control, never loses it cheaply and always commits to a tackle. 
Honestly don’t get the negative comments he gets on here. I think he’ll get better and better too. 

Yeah, think he's decent and we'll come to love him. All our new players are crap according to some, without even giving them a chance, and that's typical but tedious. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Seems better suited to this role then when being asked to pick up the ball from deep and carry it in a 433 as he lacks a bit of speed on the ball but running onto it out wide seems to suit him? Hopefully grows into the season. After all it’s full back that he plays for chile isn’t it 

• Like 1

I can see both sides of argument.

He works hard runs hard is a busy player and I would describe him as a nuisance to opposition. A player who will frustrate and annoy them.

His end product to date has not been great but his busy style will make this difficult.

• Like 1

He battled and did okay, but offered us very little in an attacking sense.

Seeing that performance today it is surprising that we've got two more central midfielders (who at a push can play on the right) to come in to the team. Seems like we've signed whoever we could rather than what we needed.

You would think we are dying out for a left wing-back (if Johnson is persona non grata) and perhaps another winger/striker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1