Anthony Taylor

It's an absolute disgrace. 

Saw plenty of morons on Twitter saying he deserved it. 

I know refs can be crap, I know they some bad decisions, but it really is outrageous. 

Fan behaviour in that game last night was pretty bad too but it's seen as 'standard' in Europe. It's only bad when it's English fans. Ironic when it was Italians crying about fan behaviour when we all know they have a serious problem with some ultras groups. Bit of a sidetrack from the point but still. 

• Like 4

Absolute disgrace. 

Not helped by that utterly petulant child Mourinho waiting for him in the car park like some playground bully. 

Also what the fizz are UEFA doing leaving him unprotected? Another utterly moronic move from that bunch of clowns. 

I honestly have no idea why anyone would be a ref these days. 

• Like 5

Fans see managers and players berating refs on the field and think it gives them carte Blanche to do the same. 

it’s so ingrained in the game now I don’t know the answer to it. Lengthy bans and fines for managers and playing staff. 

stadium bans for fans 

how to police the latter is the difficult one. You can’t ban 20k fans for chanting “the referees a B’stard” etc. but scenes like we witnessed on that clip need addressing. 

• Like 1

I watched the game and it was car crash awful...........................i hate watching Mourinho teams , sooooooooooooo fu**in dull , he has become a parody of himself.

His behaviour , and all backroom staff on the night was disgraceful.........book needs throwing but just like Klopp he will evade any serious punishment.

4 hours ago, ANDY said:

Fans see managers and players berating refs on the field and think it gives them carte Blanche to do the same. 

it’s so ingrained in the game now I don’t know the answer to it. Lengthy bans and fines for managers and playing staff. 

stadium bans for fans 

how to police the latter is the difficult one. You can’t ban 20k fans for chanting “the referees a B’stard” etc. but scenes like we witnessed on that clip need addressing. 

Snidey nasty pieces of work like Klopp and Mourinho need taking down a peg or two, they see touchline bans as a badge of honour and something that wins fans over - passhun innit?

I hated it when Warnock did it, and Megson. Loudmouth idiots and bullies.

I can only see points deductions stopping this.  Yes referees need to better and so does VAR, but they aren't completely cause and effect. 

• Like 1

I bang on about it a fair bit, but rugby is the shining and obvious example. 

Fast paced game, all about aggression and physicality, some monsters play it, all show respect and call the ref sir, captains only to ask questions, and dissent is off you trot son. 

Refs are microphoned up and quite transparent with communication too. The officiating is what football should strive to emulate imo and would make the game 10x better

• Like 1
  • Love 1