Coventry v Luton

Surely one of the ‘best’ championship play off finals ever, based on the history of the clubs and what they’ve endured over recent years. Giving hope to many fans of other teams who are languishing in the lower divisions. 

Good luck to both teams - really wish there wasn’t gonna be a loser. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Don’t like Luton but want them to win today. There is a right twatty bloke who lives near me who is a Coventry fan so I hope they lose to upset him. Tw@t. 

Let’s not forget the enormous respect and dignity Coventry showed when two of our fans were killed traveling back from a game there. 

• Like 1

Nathan Jones must be kicking himself (all the way to the bank I suppose) that he left Luton for Premier League glory and now Luton are at Wembley.

Was hoping to listen to this on 5Live but it's not

Any alternatives available?

13 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

Nathan Jones must be kicking himself (all the way to the bank I suppose) that he left Luton for Premier League glory and now Luton are at Wembley.

Was hoping to listen to this on 5Live but it's not

Any alternatives available?

It'll be on Talksport if you've got access 

• Thanks 1

Prefer Coventry to win, never liked Luton. Whoever wins is only playing for the honour of being rock bottom of the PL next year though, albeit coming back down with a load of cash, which if it's Luton would go towards funding the new stadium I expect. Maybe Coventry would be looking to build a new one too given their issues with the current ground.