Coventry v Luton

54 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Yep, they always get written off because everyone forgets how many small clubs have gone up and survived. Just off the top of my head Huddersfield, Bournemouth, Swansea, Brighton, Bradford, Stoke, Reading probably loads more obvious ones and nearly all of them will have been given no chance 

You forgot Sheffield United. Another little club which survived its first season in the Premier league.

• Like 1

Coventry's number 17 up front is one of the most disinterested looking players I've ever seen. I hope he's been told to pace himself or something, because he's not bothering to put any pressure on Luton's back line when he's literally steps away from them.

Guest Mcguigan

Derby County's record low points return will be under threat with one of these two.

Crikey, low ability levels in this.

As much as I'd prefer to see Coventry win this, Luton seem the better team to me so would rather not be playing them if we do go up on Monday. Coventry are riding a wave of confidence this second half, but they looked completely outclassed in the first.

13 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

Coventry's number 17 up front is one of the most disinterested looking players I've ever seen. I hope he's been told to pace himself or something, because he's not bothering to put any pressure on Luton's back line when he's literally steps away from them.

I bet Sky are fuming, they did a 45 minute piece on him before the match and haven't shut up about him