Famewo

I thought he looked promising and the defence looked better with a left footer as one of the three. 

That said Palmer did a good job there after the Famewo injury. Palmer on the left and Ihiekwe on the right of Heneghan looked fairly solid. MkD didn’t exactly throw loads of crosses in though. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 4evaowl said:

He personally did well when he was on but they were targeting threaded balls down his side, splitting him and Heneghan.

When Grigg went off those runs stopped and Palmer played narrower.

Think Famewo will become a fan's favourite.

Fantastic Famewo fans’ favourite

9 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I thought he looked promising and the defence looked better with a left footer as one of the three. 

That said Palmer did a good job there after the Famewo injury. Palmer on the left and Ihiekwe on the right of Heneghan looked fairly solid. MkD didn’t exactly throw loads of crosses in though. 

I agree the back 3 looked good with Palmer LCB. Big shame about Famewo. With Gibson last year, the team looked so well-balanced.

Lots to love about Heneghan, but boy is he slow. Hopefully we’ll not see that exploited too often. Looks a huge threat from set-pieces.

Agree with many - looked a strong addition to the team - good with ball at feet too - lost a lot when he left - impressed with no 5 - headed everything and got in the way - still concerned that the spaces at left and right back vacated by the wingbacks gives us too many issues - also big hand to stockdale - MOM in my book 

11 hours ago, 0742 said:

Was holding his hamstring, fully expecting he will be out months not weeks 

Yeah I noticed that the first time he got up. That was not a mild muscle pull. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's his season over already. 

Edited by Fablon Dunlop
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fablon Dunlop said:

Yeah I noticed that the first time he got up. That was not a mild muscle pull. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's his season over already. 

Season over for a pulled hammy? 

Welcome to the SWFC medical team 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

he will be out till new year is my guess ,along with smith likely to be missing for weeks maybe months if need op if niggles dont clear up . that means we are woefully short at the back and up front and wide . 

Good to have a trained physio on the site 

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

he will be out till new year is my guess ,along with smith likely to be missing for weeks maybe months if need op if niggles dont clear up . that means we are woefully short at the back and up front and wide . 

Source?

1 hour ago, Tony Pulis said:

Source?

dont need one its called been watching weds for so many years . how many players have we had in the last few seasons where a player trains a few days then cant with niggles then this weeks/months down the line leads to an op.  we signed him by looks of it not knowing that he had injections to play last season , its probably caught up with him . its a shame we dont have the facilities that a club like man u etc have regards sports injuries 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, morganowl said:

dont need one its called been watching weds for so many years . how many players have we had in the last few seasons where a player trains a few days then cant with niggles then this weeks/months down the line leads to an op.  we signed him by looks of it not knowing that he had injections to play last season , its probably caught up with him . its a shame we dont have the facilities that a club like man u etc have regards sports injuries 

You honestly expect us to have the same facilities as man utd give your head a wobble