Wednesday fans banned from buying a season ticket?

A fan waits 18 months to get repaid money the club said they would pay back, then started using every excuse under the sun to delay paying.

they ignore his calls and emails and then he is left with no other alternative to go to the small claims court, the club dont contest it and the fans get paid.

in the meantime DC is spending millions on players for the club why the fans owed hundreds are being asked to wait.

if anyone is a cretin it the fool doing this to fans.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

We’ve never been the same since Steve Kiddy was viciously sacked just before Christmas nearly a decade ago.

Steve kiddy the Best centre half the park hotel ever had 

1 hour ago, PARKOWL said:

Wednesday fans banned from buying a season ticket

The thread title actually says... Wednesday fans banned from buying a season ticket ?  Which is a question rather than a statement but of course you need to know something of the English language to understand that 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, PARKOWL said:

All true Although the journalist never mentions being banned, that's a headline from here, the journalist just reports of him being denied a season ticket at the time he wanted to purchase and theyve assumed its because he took the club to court 

Like i said i dont know how many took the club to court and id be interested to know if any tried to get a ticket again let alone a season ticket 

Agreed, it doesn't say he's banned, I assume he is welcome to pay on the gate if he wants to support the club, he's just not entitled to take advantage of having a season ticket.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

The thread title actually says... Wednesday fans banned from buying a season ticket ?  Which is a question rather than a statement but of course you need to know something of the English language to understand that 

I’d have thought if it was a question then it would be, Are Wednesday fans banned from buying season tickets ? 
but as you’ve nicely pointed out the use of the English language isn’t one of my strong points 

Just now, PARKOWL said:

I’d have thought if it was a question then it would be, Are Wednesday fans banned from buying season tickets ? 
but as you’ve nicely pointed out the use of the English language isn’t one of my strong points 

Maybe stop relying on it to make unsubstantiated claims then 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

As someone who's always rubbished claims the Star or any other media are snidey, doing things against us etc (i still dont believe they do)

Why has this story come out the day before the season opener? Why? 

This surely isnt a story thats only just appeared? Just very very strange timing 

Its come out today for maximum impact just before season starts.
Newspapers since they first started printing 150 plus years ago have used the same tactic of timing publishing stories for maximum impact.

Just standard newspaper practice.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Newspapers since they first started printing 150 plus years ago have used the same tactic of timing publishing stories for maximum impact.

COMPLETELY Incorrect 

The actual TRUTH why it took so long to get published is that The Star reached out to the club for comment and waited for the reply 

I know that for an absolute 100% fact 

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

If the story had come out earlier the same plebs claiming media agenda would have just said the Star was out to sabotage season ticket sales etc 

Can we please for the love of god raise the intellectual value of the debate and not just scream “it’s that Alex Miller and Joe Crann - they’re out to get us” sheeeeeite 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Don't we have alot of people banned from buying season tickets? 

I thought one of the conditions of having a season ticket refund a few years ago was that your weren't allowed another one in the future.

Could be wrong but sure that was a thing 

• Thanks 2

Just now, poite said:

Don't we have alot of people banned from buying season tickets? 

I thought one of the conditions of having a season ticket refund a few years ago was that your weren't allowed another one in the future.

Could be wrong but sure that was a thing 

Yeah it was 

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Really don't think it will have any influence on the result, does anyone.

How much money are we talking about £100? Not sure I would have  spent so much time on it, would have cost me more money than was lost. 

Not great from the club but, we only have one side and you know what ..we move on! 

Anyone else tried buying one after taking them to court for refund ?  Is this an isolated case or have they all been banned ? 

30 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I agree, though I'd say more so nowadays, as expected they'll deny it but we all should know how the media go about things.