Wednesday fans banned from buying a season ticket?

As someone who's always rubbished claims the Star or any other media are snidey, doing things against us etc (i still dont believe they do)

Why has this story come out the day before the season opener? Why? 

This surely isnt a story thats only just appeared? Just very very strange timing 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

just for clarity at Page 10 and anyone doing what i normally do and jump through pages to the latest one 

at this moment in time 

Nobody has been confirmed by the club to have been banned over the issue 

No Journalist has reported anyone being banned over the issue

No Fan has come forward and said they are banned over the issue 

Nobody has suggested anyone is 'banned' from games

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Willow Owl
12 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

just for clarity at Page 10 and anyone doing what i normally do and jump through pages to the latest one 

at this moment in time 

Nobody has been confirmed by the club to have been banned over the issue 

No Journalist has reported anyone being banned over the issue

No Fan has come forward and said they are banned over the issue 

Totally agree, all speculation with no actual evidence from the club to say this fan is banned.

Just now, WhiteOwl91 said:

As someone who's always rubbished claims the Star or any other media are snidey, doing things against us etc (i still dont believe they do)

Why has this story come out the day before the season opener? Why? 

This surely isnt a story thats only just appeared? Just very very strange timing 

To add i think not repaying fans what they were owed was seriously poor. If it was me i'd have felt like dirt on Chansiris shoe tbh. So I personally dont have a problem with the fan doing what they did. 

• Like 2

Poor form by the club in my opinion but an element of the fan base simply can’t wait to have a go. Every opportunity. 

Let’s just get behind the club and team and get out of this shiite league asap. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Nobody has suggested anyone is 'banned' from games

the title of the thread would suggest differently 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

What does the thread title say?

Wednesday fans banned from buying a season ticket

I never mentioned individual games, all i pointed out was that at this point no one has had it confirmed that they have been banned from buying a season ticket over this issue 

2 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

Wednesday fans banned from buying a season ticket

I never mentioned individual games, all i pointed out was that at this point no one has had it confirmed that they have been banned from buying a season ticket over this issue 

Yeah

ALREYT

lol

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, Rotherham Owl said:

I also couldn't initially buy season tickets on the 29th of June no idea why, I tried later that evening and succeeded. 

Has the fella tried to buy them since?

Purchase.PNG

3 hours ago, PARKOWL said:

like i said previously my mate had the same issue on the same date

I'm sure The Star will be desperate to hear your stories about how you were banned from buying season tickets too.

4 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

I'm sure The Star will be desperate to hear your stories about how you were banned from buying season tickets too.

i hope you're not suggesting that people are banned from Games 

lol

4 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

i hope you're not suggesting that people are banned from Games 

lol

It’s weird and a bit sad to see you getting so much fun and pleasure In this thread from a pretty crappy situation for both that fan and our club

Proper odd 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It’s weird and a bit sad to see you getting so much fun and pleasure In this thread from a pretty crappy situation for both that fan and our club

Proper odd 

I think its a bit weird and sad that youve targeted me over one wind up post about you and not the OP or fan in question

For you to insinuate that I've been anything but sincere to both sides of the argument is wrong , I've stated that as yet no one has been confirmed to have been banned form getting a season ticket over this issue and equally I've stated in numerous posts that if this turns out to be true then its a complete disgrace and the people at the club should be ashamed 

I've also stated that the historical lack of communication from the club and ticket office needs an investigation 

I've stuck up for fans in past threads for taking the money when offered as I did it myself on the first one and used the credit from the 2nd one to fund this seasons so for you to suggest that I'm getting any kind of pleasure from someone else's misfortune is a joke in my opinion

And as long as they've not been edited or deleted then anyone can go and look at all my posts in this thread and make their own mind up