Sh*te Years Ahead

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev said:

The attendance for the semi final still won’t be as high as out gates in the third tier against Portsmouth and Sunderland.

It would be funny if the ladies attendance is higher than United's best.... which it could be as there is no segregation 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Audience was only 7 million other night, I doubt it will attract another 10 million. 

Don't forget there will be an extra 10 million people because "Whoa! It's at Bramall Lane, the home of Sheffield United!"

• Haha 5

Stinky bum breath mouth breathing skunk pussays supporting a leach of a club born out of spite from our previously greedy landlords.

I wish them all the misery that is possible to bestow upon a football club.

Hope they go bust and are never heard of again.

Bunch of Jism Monkeys.

• Like 2

I'm hoping they have an absolute nightmare of a season.

Of course the definition for them of a nightmare season is Wednesday getting promoted!

Other than that sod 'em.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

I'm hoping they have an absolute nightmare of a season.

Of course the definition for them of a nightmare season is Wednesday getting promoted!

Other than that sod 'em.

Us getting promoted and them getting relegated would be a perfect season for me. lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

Us getting promoted and them getting relegated would be a perfect season for me. lol

Us getting relegated and them getting relegated would be a successful season for them. If we get promoted and they get promoted they'll be gutted. 

Our failures are their successes - it's all they've had to cling onto for nearly a century. 

• Like 6