Mendez Laing

Also looks like Barkhuizen, Chester & Hourihane will be going there soon too. 

Thing is they’re in a difficult market as they can’t spend fees and they’re starting their business weeks later than everyone else. So they’ve got a load of 30 + year old knowing they’re desperate for players and not much time to get them in, so could be some decent moves for the players. 

I think Derby will be a problem in this division in 23/24. I think it’s very tough to build a side capable of promotion on short notice, but fair play to them if they do. 

• Like 1

I’m surprised Derby attracting these players. Seem to have deals ready even before takeover. Wages must have been already discussed. 
if get these they done very well to say nearly went under, had no owners, Rooney gone etc etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ozzieowl said:

I’m surprised Derby attracting these players. Seem to have deals ready even before takeover. Wages must have been already discussed. 
if get these they done very well to say nearly went under, had no owners, Rooney gone etc etc. 

And still owe HMRC (so us) 10s of millions of £s

This is so wrong 

31 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Nailed on to score against us if he signs for them too

Probably in the play-off final.

Derby are by an absolute mile our bogey team and have been for over 20 years. They’ve had a direct hand in relegating us twice including that 3-3 in the Prem and our record against them since then in The Championship has been absolutely rotten. Pride Park is my most visited away ground and I’ve never seen us win there. 

Cant believe anyone actively wanted that takeover to happen. Fully expect them to make a miraculous recovery this year and probably at our expense. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Just now, sheffield_dave said:

Probably in the play-off final.

Derby are by an absolute mile our bogey team and have been for over 20 years. They’ve had a direct hand in relegating us twice including that 3-3 in the Prem and our record against them since then in The Championship has been absolutely rotten. Pride Park is my most visited away ground and I’ve never seen us win there. 

Cant believe anyone actively wanted that takeover to happen. Fully expect them to make a miraculous recovery this year and probably at our expense. 

On the upside, my first ever live game was us beating Derby (Christmas 86 or 87)...

6 minutes ago, Hirstyslaces said:

"Bound cry yet" is an anagram of Derby County.

&

"Annihilate mangled zen" is an anagram of Nathaniel Mendez Laing.

Just saying like..........

I really am that bored!🥱

When are we going to sign somebody else?

When's the new kit reveal?

We don’t need anybody else..let’s ditch the kid in a sweetshop approach..our squad is ok at the moment