SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

2 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Linked on Twitter by who? 

It looks like Cadden is a left sided player who can play anywhere along that side so potentially competition for Johnson which is ideal,  with Hunt and Palmer (and Pato) competing on the right side

Someone who says they are a journo from down South.

might be true, might be rubbish as Twitter has a tendency for both kids and adults to make fake accounts pretending to be ITK, Agents or Journalists.

Just now, Is That It said:

Someone who says they are a journo from down South.

might be true, might be rubbish as Twitter has a tendency for both kids and adults to make fake accounts pretending to be ITK, Agents or Journalists.

If you could link the account we could check the source and  help inform a judgement call as to how credible it is? 

8 minutes ago, Is That It said:

Nicky Cadden LB at Forest Green linked this morning on Twitter.

between us, Oxford and Vale apparently 

More of a winger than lb and reminds me a lot of Johnson. Could be terific fight for LWB spot between the two if we get Cadden.

Can't say as I've seen either play, but appear to tick boxes. 

Cadden plays anywhere down the left hand side, providing competition for Johnson. Good age and available on a  free.

Likewise Opoku, left footed which is what we need, more of a development player, only 23 and on a free again?

I must say, this feels very unusual, the club doing good business, not spaffing money about and importantly doing early business. It's almost like we know what we are doing. 

9 minutes ago, This Is Our City said:

Going to take a wild guess that Jerome Opoku is at the training ground now.

20220625_110252.jpg

The 23-year-old footballer signed a contract with the Arouquenses valid for the next three seasons.

With all the formation carried out in Fulham, Opoku, who can play as a central or left-back, has been on loan in the last three seasons to the English of Accrington Stanley and Plymouth Argyle and to the Danish of Vejle.

Note that Arouca had already announced De Arruabarrena, Mújica and Sylla as reinforcements for Armando Evangelista.

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Opoku Ihiekwe Iorfa 

Not a bad back 3,  with Heneghan to throw into the mix too.  

The way Moore was talking about Heneghan on the website the other day suggests he rates him and will be a regular starter. 

Iorfa (RCB), Heneghan (CB), Ihiewkwe (LCB).I think this is the plan. 

• Like 2