SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

15 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Notice that myself . I’ve not seen any pics of them training or anything. Maybe they don’t actually join until July 1st?

Henegan doesn't officially join until July 1st either but he's joined in training. I'd imagine all 5 of them have just not seen any images of them training yet.

3 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Burnley have agreed a £1.6million deal with Oxford United for defender Luke McNally.

The centre-back has attracted interest from multiple EFL clubs after an impressive 18 months at Oxford.

like seeing this stuff as our rivals get weaker. I know they are getting the money but they have to find and spend it wisely. just over four weeks to go until the season starts. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, 0114 said:

£500k could go along way at this level when you see what a bargain we are getting Wilks for. 

I would hope that goes straight on a CB. 

Yep and if championship manager 97/98 has taught me anything it’s re-invest that type of money into players under aged 24.  Hopefully we do that and pick up a young player with potential.  

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, striker said:

Apologies if already posted. Wouldn't surprise me if true, or if we try to move Brown on as well. Particularly if there is anything in the recent Cadden/Purrington links.

If we could get Brown and Sow of the books that would be fantastic 

• Like 3