SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

What’s impressive this summer is we are yet to use the loan market and it’s looking like we may not even have too.

We are for me are a LWB & 2 CBs away from being done. The only other position I could possibly look to bring could be a Defensive Mid on loan with Vaulks possibly going to the World Cup. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mogbad said:

Always find it strange that folk visit a transfer rumours thread in the hope of learning some transfer news concerning their club then when someone posts some information whether accurate or not they get ridiculed.

No names are mentioned by Owl66, unless they are signing for another club, he can name them, but his source must know his user name on here, so would know who leaked names! 😂

Guest Willow Owl
1 hour ago, Owl66 said:

💯 last post but only feel right to answer you as your the ultimate sceptic it’s not rocket science surely even for you manc do think I may have a job in football 🤔that’s it now guys no more answers and information on our club or any other club which some fans find interesting.

Really enjoyed your posts and information passed on Owl66. Ignore the muppets they’re  jealous because you have a job that’s in the know and they know sod all. Keep it coming mate