SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

Its more than likely we enquired about Payne before or at a similar time to Vaulks. Vaulks signs and we no longer need Payne but from the Swindon side they still see we are one of the teams to show interest.

Can't see connection between our reported interest in Payne with signing of Vaulks ? Different types of players playing completely different roles.

3 hours ago, Southie_Owl said:

Interesting, as @Owl66 predicted,  either he is just taking a punt on confirming rumours will happen or he’s actually ITK. 

The proof in the pudding will be if there’s a Brazilian.. such is life  

Stayed off for a couple of days no point actually now letting you guys what’s going on because if you think I’ve had 3 lucky punts exact info I’ve passed on have been correct and the Brazilian will happen ! But I can’t be arsed now to give out great insight and what’s happening behind the scenes at our great football club and other clubs ie Scott twine I’ve known for last 3 days when I posted he was going to Burnley ( from horses mouth😂) so for me I’m tapping out for a while will just watch from afar and by the way is why people actually ITK don’t take part on these fans forums ! Some great posters on here very knowledgeable and sensible and some well shall we say negative fools. Exciting times for all owls this season guys.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Owl66 said:

Stayed off for a couple of days no point actually now letting you guys what’s going on because if you think I’ve had 3 lucky punts exact info I’ve passed on have been correct and the Brazilian will happen ! But I can’t be arsed now to give out great insight and what’s happening behind the scenes at our great football club and other clubs ie Scott twine I’ve known for last 3 days when I posted he was going to Burnley ( from horses mouth😂) so for me I’m tapping out for a while will just watch from afar and by the way is why people actually ITK don’t take part on these fans forums ! Some great posters on here very knowledgeable and sensible and some well shall we say negative fools. Exciting times for all owls this season guys.

Credit where credit is due buddy you did call the Rotherham lads even if they signed a day after, hope the Bazilian guy signs whoever he may be.

2 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

Credit where credit is due buddy you did call the Rotherham lads even if they signed a day after, hope the Bazilian guy signs whoever he may be.

Thanks jack and also Scott twine 😂

4 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

The only problem with that is we're only allowed a squad of 22, not counting goalkeepers and under 21's.

By my reckoning we have room for another 4 unless we have more departures.

Well goalkeepers make that 25 straight away 

Dele makes 26 

no idea on hunt, Brennan etc…. But that could be looking at 28 plus the loan market we haven’t dipped into yet could be looking at another 3/4 which could take that to 32 

I can see it being a 30 man squad 

1 minute ago, swfcGibbo said:

Any interviews come out with the new boys? Haven't seen much other than the announcement photos.

Have the lads commented on their own Instagram etc?

Nope no interviews with the two new lads have not come out at all just the announcment of them smith deleted all his photos off instagram with him in rotherham shirt 

IMG_5245.PNG

Edited by punkyhorrors
  • Haha 5

Just now, punkyhorrors said:

Nope no interviews with the two new lads have not come out at all just the announcment of them smith deleted all his photos off instagram with him in rotherham shirt 

Thanks mate.

I noticed he'd changed his Twitter profile picture but no dialogue. Just interesting nothing has come out yet as the other signings have all had interviews.

1 hour ago, malek said:

Its more than likely we enquired about Payne before or at a similar time to Vaulks. Vaulks signs and we no longer need Payne but from the Swindon side they still see we are one of the teams to show interest.

Can't see connection between our reported interest in Payne with signing of Vaulks ? Different types of players playing completely different roles.

Agreed they are completely different roles in the team. 

Charlton seem to be pinching half the Swindon side. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, swfcGibbo said:

Any interviews come out with the new boys? Haven't seen much other than the announcement photos.

Have the lads commented on their own Instagram etc?

This is purely a guess but might they have not been allowed to train with us until 1st July? 

Didnt know about Scott Twine going to Burnley thats a good move for him and weakens our rivals for next season too.

i would love us to make and offer for Jack Rudoni but i suspect he too will end up in the Championship next season.