SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

1 hour ago, Owl66 said:

Stayed off for a couple of days no point actually now letting you guys what’s going on because if you think I’ve had 3 lucky punts exact info I’ve passed on have been correct and the Brazilian will happen ! But I can’t be arsed now to give out great insight and what’s happening behind the scenes at our great football club and other clubs ie Scott twine I’ve known for last 3 days when I posted he was going to Burnley ( from horses mouth😂) so for me I’m tapping out for a while will just watch from afar and by the way is why people actually ITK don’t take part on these fans forums ! Some great posters on here very knowledgeable and sensible and some well shall we say negative fools. Exciting times for all owls this season guys.

Please don't go.... 😢🙏

1 hour ago, Owl66 said:

Stayed off for a couple of days no point actually now letting you guys what’s going on because if you think I’ve had 3 lucky punts exact info I’ve passed on have been correct and the Brazilian will happen ! But I can’t be arsed now to give out great insight and what’s happening behind the scenes at our great football club and other clubs ie Scott twine I’ve known for last 3 days when I posted he was going to Burnley ( from horses mouth😂) so for me I’m tapping out for a while will just watch from afar and by the way is why people actually ITK don’t take part on these fans forums ! Some great posters on here very knowledgeable and sensible and some well shall we say negative fools. Exciting times for all owls this season guys.

How can you give the names of players Burnley are signing, but you can't name who we are signing? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Owl in Manc said:

How can you give the names of players Burnley are signing, but you can't name who we are signing? 

💯 last post but only feel right to answer you as your the ultimate sceptic it’s not rocket science surely even for you manc do think I may have a job in football 🤔that’s it now guys no more answers and information on our club or any other club which some fans find interesting.

1 minute ago, Owl66 said:

💯 last post but only feel right to answer you as your the ultimate sceptic it’s not rocket science surely even for you manc do think I may have a job in football 🤔that’s it now guys no more answers and information on our club or any other club which some fans find interesting.

I’ve had my attention, now I’m off 

Strange

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Turnstile operator on the South stand? 🤣

• Love 1

More good news today.  Four youngsters added to our U-23 squad, 2 from the U-18s and 2 triallists from the end of last season, one of these coming from Ramsgate F.C.!

So. our Academy appears to be showing more results; whatever scouting network we have seems to be working; and our "gambling" on young, non-league players is happening.

Can't find a thing to moan about!  Can I????

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, punkyhorrors said:

vaulks is the same tho and he did an interview as did hengan and stockdale 

Maybe it’s more given the situation then, they’ve upset a few haven’t they including Warne who in fairness is a good guy and deserves respect. I’m sure we will get one once the dust has settled. 

@Owl66Crikey mate. Surely you know the kind of ‘feedback’ you get on social media, especially footy ones. Ignore it, it’s just not worth responding to the eeedyits. Look at the players. If they misplace a pass, a 1000 people abuse their missus on twitter lol.

Its all good fun. I’m looking forward to your next updates.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Fingers crossed this happens,  I think Wilks can be a central striker like Antonio has turned into.  Having Gregory, Smith, Windass and Wilks would be a very strong squad of forwards to choose from.  And £200k would be a bargain too 

1 minute ago, Bluesteel. said:

Sounds a decent deal at 200k. You’d wonder if we had an option of a third year though

Yh mate still young aswell and got potential. You would think so mate 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Southie_Owl said:

Fingers crossed this happens,  I think Wilks can be a central striker like Antonio has turned into.  Having Gregory, Smith, Windass and Wilks would be a very strong squad of forwards to choose from.  And £200k would be a bargain too 

I agree

59 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

I honestly don’t think you should stop posting because a selection of posters on here are giving you some gyp. It’s the internet. People chat shît all of the time. It isn’t personal (because not one single person on here knows you). If you hear new stuff feel free to reconsider and get it posted. It would be great if you did but fair doos if you don’t.   Or DM stuff to me and then I can feel ‘in the know’ for a bit 😂

• Like 4

Malik Wilks is a very very good goal scoring RW/RF.

I’m sceptical how he fits into the team but for £200k that’s a bargain. He has scored 14 & 19 in 2 seasons at this level playing inside right. 

Great signing if it comes off. 

• Like 1

Always find it strange that folk visit a transfer rumours thread in the hope of learning some transfer news concerning their club then when someone posts some information whether accurate or not they get ridiculed.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, swfcGibbo said:

Thanks mate.

I noticed he'd changed his Twitter profile picture but no dialogue. Just interesting nothing has come out yet as the other signings have all had interviews.

Seen a few mentions they offically sign July 1st, when there contract is over.

Makes it a little odd, we've already seen them in the shirts tho.