Can anyone honestly say

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I tend to find the fans that say this phrase are the ones that spend their time being negative all the time or finding something or someone to slate 

Or attacking the players on the players own social media feeds etc 

Yes I was mega negative when I was defending wildsmith earlier 

Honestly people take what people post far to much to heart 

It's a bloody opinion ffs 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Both teams were crap! considering they had so much possession in 1st leg they diddent create much. it was a mistake from hutch that gave them the lead. We had better tonight but dident create anything 1 great bit of play we scored and one lapse in diffence again and we were out! 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Not really mate 

Just making the observation 

Comes across as stiring things til the usual pounce crew come along but I'll take your word for it 

• Haha 1

Very happy with how the season ended. Last thing we need is panic buying to 'survive' in the Championship.

Time to add to the squad and build for next season and not spunk money away like before. 

Well done and thank fooook we're not meeting WW. UTO!!

Think we just ran out of steam. Can’t knock the players all season. Sometimes you’ve just got to accept the other team is better - Sunderland were far better and were more up with it

both teams/

Whether DM is the man is another discussion.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Think tank said:

Nope, the team never turned up, performance apitomised by Luongo.

Luongo was the worst player in the pitch tonight by some distance. In a match where we needed our big players to stand up and be counted, I thought his “efforts” were utterly pathetic.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

It’s the draws that kill you…and we had 13 of them. A patch of consecutive draws mid season (I think) were when automatic promotion disappeared as a target. That squad only started functioning in 2022. Forest Green, Exeter and Plymouth next season…delightful😟

Sunderland deserved to win over the two legs. At least we gave them a scare. I never really thought we were good enough to go up through the playoffs to be honest. Being good at home isn’t quite enough really. Next season we need to overhaul our way of playing away from home and take more risks for the wins. Playoffs are a soddin lottery. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Luongo was the worst player in the pitch tonight by some distance. In a match where we needed our big players to stand up and be counted, I thought his “efforts” were utterly pathetic.

wow. 

take Luongo out of this side and it would crumple like a house of cards.

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WTF

He’s earned a great living from the club and supporters, always does his best, but never been quite good enough imo, even in league one. Needs to be moved on now, along with Hutchinson. Sorry if this is heresy.

• Like 1