Can anyone honestly say

No we didn’t, best team won over the two legs. We had one decent chance that we took in 2 games, they had more. Don’t know why we didn’t change to 4 at the back when he did the subs and hutch went off. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haven’t got anyone composed and comfortable on ball other than Bannan and couldn’t get him on it. Hoof ball for 75 minutes apart from 15 mins either side of scoring. Talk about wasted opportunities. Exactly like udders game switched off for one minute to a hopeful punt over the top and let the player run into the box. Absolute crap!

Edited by GMOwl72
  • Like 1

Nope, out footballed over two legs. I just don’t know why we set up any different to any other game this season. Why didnt we have a go?

it’s like we prepped again playing against a prem team in the fa cup, why were we so scared to play our usual game? 

Edited by Mr. Chow
  • Love 1

Just now, Mr. Chow said:

Nope, out footballed over two legs. I just don’t know why we set up any different to any other game this season. Why did we have a go?

it’s like we prepped again playing against a prem team in the fa cup, why were we so scared to play our usual game? 

Went for the stopping Sunderland doing their thing tactic rather than focusing on ourselves 

They wanted it more 

You could tell from 10 minutes into the first leg 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pleased at least we made a game of it for a few minutes anyway but the best team goes through without a doubt. Really disappointed that NML twice, (as he did it just before the goal) made a lethargic effort to get back and help Storey. Would Storey have been left that exposed if Hunt was still on the pitch? I doubt it but at the end of the day, they were just that little bit better than us.  

• Like 1

Our right side was wide open for how long? And what did Moore do to address the problem? Sorry, it’s just not good enough. Two very poor games against very beatable opposition. But we go again. And it’s going to be Moore at the helm, no doubt. But he doesn’t deserve the job. He has failed, then failed again. Mandaric would hand him is notice first thing in the morning. 

Edited by Shezza
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rogers said:

Most of the talk from supporters 

Not me 

I said Friday the all attitude was awful and get slammed for it 

Sure they'll be around later saying 'pig,bet your glad we lost,ect ect '