MK Dons vs Wycombe

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

As much as I dislike Franchise FC, I feel for any club who finish third and lose in the playoffs.

It must really rankle.

They finished six points better off than Wycombe, yet they're staying in League One for another season.

Harsh.

Oh well

• Haha 2

Well, I'm glad MK Dons are out. They would've provided the biggest test for Wednesday at Wembley.

Not taking anything for granted, we have a difficult tie left against Sunderland but tonight shows you how difficult it is if you go into the 2nd leg 2 goals down, it's a long way back, but a one goal deficit is definitely doable. An early goal and you're buzzing with the crowd behind you, and anything is then possible.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, The Hoppy Hopper said:

I dislike both these clubs. I hope who ever wins tomorrow absolutely thrashes Wycombe at  Wembley l. Please let it by us. 🙏

not sure you will be thinking the same if Alex Neil does an Alex Neil on us tomorrow. Remember how much sh1thousery PNE use to do. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

As much as I dislike Franchise FC, I feel for any club who finish third and lose in the playoffs.

It must really rankle.

They finished six points better off than Wycombe, yet they're staying in League One for another season.

Harsh.

I'd normally agree but I think all 4 teams have got a lot of points this season so whoever goes up fair enough really. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

Stockdale ‘we could have sold 5,000’

lol

He's also just said it'll be a full house at Wembley, either us or Sunderland will, who's selling the other side out for em? 

• Haha 1