MK Dons vs Wycombe

13 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Which of both teams will you support today?

Which of both teams will make it to Wembley?

No supporting either of them but wouldn't be surprised if its Wycombe, just watch the shithousery from the kick off

26 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

Which of both teams will you support today?

Which of both teams will make it to Wembley?

Not supporting either,WW  are favourites after the first game,and i expect Ainsworth to have them well up for this game...TBH i think WW are going back to the Championship... 

I grew up in Buckinghamshire and there were no Football League teams in the county. Wycombe were the  top club playing in the Isthmian league and eventually the Southern league before the Football league proper. I have a soft spot for them because they got to where they are on merit unlike MK Dons. I never supported Wycombe even as a child it was always Wednesday for me. But I wish them luck today even though they play unattractive football. I do not like the Dons for several reasons, they are pretentious ( large stadium with little support), unworthy of their position (should have started life outside Football league) and arrogant ( taking the Dons name) and people in Milton Keynes always refer to it as a city (it is not, only a town).

• Like 2

Rather have WW in the final, assuming we turn Sunderland over tmw. Don’t think WW will be able to cope with the size of the pitch at Wembley - did you see the first leg v MKD where the sides had Ben brought in about 5metres on both sides presumably to stop MKD playing an expansive game.

WW to win today but loose the final by some margin to us on the 21st.   And Wembley gets to hear the MASSIVE noise from Owls fans again!

“we’re on our way”

Not keen on MK dons after what they did, it will never be comfortable for me, they should have started right at the bottom. 

Don’t mind Wycombe but I’d rather run onions in my eyes than watch that what they play. It’s the most anti football I’ve ever seen and in theory it’s not even football it’s cheating. 

Not watching it and I hope both of them lose. 

• Like 1