BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

4 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

tickets are available if more than 100pts.

Just sorted two.. 

is that with a membership. 

I was told you had to have a membership regardless of points to buy today 

Wednesday 4 May 3:00pm: Tickets will be on sale to non-Season Ticket holders or Members who have 20 or more Ticket Priority Points (this is the equivalent of two games during the last two seasons provided the tickets were purchased under their own details and in advance).  One ticket per ID.

does this mean you can buy regardless of wether you have a membership or not if you have the relevant points?

1 minute ago, TheSlicer said:

Wednesday 4 May 3:00pm: Tickets will be on sale to non-Season Ticket holders or Members who have 20 or more Ticket Priority Points (this is the equivalent of two games during the last two seasons provided the tickets were purchased under their own details and in advance).  One ticket per ID.

does this mean you can buy regardless of wether you have a membership or not if you have the relevant points?

No membership is required if you have sufficient points

Just now, PopePiusX said:

No membership is required if you have sufficient points

I wonder why the ticket office said I couldn’t purchase until tomorrow on general sale then. I wonder if they have got it wrong. 

Just now, TheSlicer said:

Yes. It’s just the wording of it that might confuse some.

It really should read “Supporters who are neither season ticket holders or Owls members, but have 20 ticket priority points are entitled to purchase and one ticket per ID. 

In effect it’s a prioritised general sale. 

4 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

Yes you can, the wording seems to be confusing a lot of people me included. If they answered the phone people could ask them. 

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

I always log on with my ID number rather than email, have you tried that?

Is "Customer Number" the same as ID number??

Im looking at old e-tickets i bought online pre-COVID and it has customer number

20 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

Although couldn't buy two together in same transaction.. even thou they are linked on the account.

One per ID 

So I can't get me and my lad one each in same go he's on my friends list and both got 80 points....

7 minutes ago, Woden said:

All working well online, just 9 mins from log on to 2 tickets landing in my inbox.

Still 8583 seats available according to the site.

Where on the site does it show the total seats available? or did you add them all up?

4 minutes ago, yeardleygb said:

So I can't get me and my lad one each in same go he's on my friends list and both got 80 points....

It didn't for me..  I was buying for my lad on his account - he's in Uni..   and his brother who is listed on his friends a family list.

Both have over 250TPP.

The option was only to buy 1 ticket.

I coordinated it with my other son to purchase at the same time and managed to get seats together like that.

31 minutes ago, PopePiusX said:

I'd be very grateful if somebody could help; my mother and father are not current S/T holders (for Covid reasons) but have 230 priority points from previous S/T purchases;

image.png.8d3875f1b0e236fe153cb0992a104050.png

This seems to suggest that tickets should be available.

However as my parents have the IT skills of Hereward the Wake I'm having to do it for them and there is currently no option to buy tickets online on his account.

I had a bit of mither yesterday by doing it the way the swfc website suggested - clicking on personal details, alerts etc. just wasn’t the option of the game there. However when I did it the normal way ie clicking on tickets section, home tickets. The option was there and I could buy tickets. 

8,033 tickets left in the home end.

If they have an estimated attendance for the last game of 33,500 which included 2,500 away fans and 1,000 wednesday fans on the bottom which isn't on sale yet, that means the capacity of the kop, north, south and grandstand is around 30,000

About 22,000 sold so far then

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Got a feeling they might be a bit busy today

How do you suggest people resolve issues if they cant get through on the phone and emails arent being answered?

Ive tried everything to contact ticket office over last couple of days but no joy. Appreciate theyre busy but at least if there was a queuing system for the phone that would help.