BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

Just now, Doctor Duran said:

well I guess it's down to the availability of tickets and the way they are being sold etc..

It's down to crappy web design, I know because a relative got put off taking their son to his first game for months because they couldn't work out how to get tickets.

1 minute ago, Cpt_Hatstand said:

It's down to crappy web design, I know because a relative got put off taking their son to his first game for months because they couldn't work out how to get tickets.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/

Its not that hard tbh..   plenty of info and a drop down bar with Tickets - buy tickets - takes you to buy tickets if your eligbile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, superowls23 said:

Been on to get the kids 1 but can't as i have already had my maximum allocation of 1 ticket for my ID number, thought general sale meant on sale to everyone, kids don't have any kind of reference number having only ever going to 1 game so far?

You can add the kids under friend’s and family on your profile to create an id for them then you can order tickets 

That's not really how marketing works though is it?

To be fair to the club it's come on leaps and bounds over last few years.. inc the pandemic era. 

How would you prefer it out of interest.. not a dig either mate,  cause I'm a bit of a duffer and still can find out info.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

To be fair to the club it's come on leaps and bounds over last few years.. inc the pandemic era. 

How would you prefer it out of interest.. not a dig either mate,  cause I'm a bit of a duffer and still can find out info.

• List all the fixtures
  • Have buy tickets links on the ones you can buy
  • Have links to sales info on the ones you can't buy yet but know when
  • If the sales info isn't available a generic "available soon" message

Can't be arsed scrolling through all this topic and couldn't find it elsewhere anyway... anyone know if the ticket office is opening earlier/later? Need to pick up Sunderland tickets for tomorrow night, but don't finish work till 4 today. They doing extended hours? 

Guest mrbluesky

In regard to purchasing tickets this season has been a mare, my son goes to the odd game but trying to buy a single seat is a bloody nightmare! I emailed them about this, and they told me they were switching off this facility whereby you couldn't buy a single if there was a spare seat/seats next to it, I could understand this if we sold out every week, but we have 15,000 spare seats.

Guess what, they've never turned it off 🙄

46 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

https://www.swfc.co.uk/

Its not that hard tbh..   plenty of info and a drop down bar with Tickets - buy tickets - takes you to buy tickets if your eligbile.

With regards to the home game, thirty odd thousand tickets need to go on sale in the next four days (including a weekend), and we haven't struck a blow yet.  Wait for the pandemonium then.

1 minute ago, dumboldowl said:

With regards to the home game, thirty odd thousand tickets need to go on sale in the next four days (including a weekend), and we haven't struck a blow yet.  Wait for the pandemonium then.

you do know they’ve been on sale since last Saturday dont you ? 

2 minutes ago, dumboldowl said:

? you mean the Sunderland home game ?  only a couple of thousand left, which will have gone today i'd say.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dumboldowl said:

what you on about?? We’ve already sold more than 3/4 of the ground 

fair play on one point to the club, I expected the website to be slow as anything but it handled things smoothly

I think the queue system is miles better than before. I'd rather wait in a queue knowing that when i'm in it's going to be able to handle the traffic.

Nothing was worse than the days of everyone trying to get in at once and screens not loading/timing out.