BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

18 hours ago, apswfcowl said:

This is not the case it seems as Wycombe charging different prices for their game. Maybe Wednesday and Sunderland have agreed a pricing structure between themselves.

https://tickets.wwfc.com/CMS?page=Wycombeplayoffs2022

If that is the case, then both clubs should be praised for coming to a deal so quickly.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

Yeah sorry... members can purchase tickets from Tuesday at 1pm👍

Is that correct? 

Looking at the site, it appears to be Owls Members who can buy tickets on Tuesday. 

Members with 100 ticket priority points can then purchase tickets from 11am on Wednesday. 

image.thumb.png.5e701c7175765555202a1744f6dd56fe.png

I've got a membership and have been to 11 home games this season, so should be fine...

image.png

6 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

Yeah sorry... members can purchase tickets from Tuesday at 1pm👍

but my point is what is difference between members (no mention of how many tpp) on tuesday, and members with 100/50/20 tpp on  wednesday ? 

i can only think it is ALL members on Tuesday, and then they are going to 'manage' what is left on wednesday by applying tpp criteria  before they go on general sale on thursday ?

lets hope website holds up ! 

1 minute ago, Worksop Wednesday said:

but my point is what is difference between members (no mention of how many tpp) on tuesday, and members with 100/50/20 tpp on  wednesday ? 

i can only think it is ALL members on Tuesday, and then they are going to 'manage' what is left on wednesday by applying tpp criteria  before they go on general sale on thursday ?

You might be right. 

Bit like season ticket holders have a chance to claim their seat, members (all of them) have a chance to claim a ticket for a select amount of time? 

It clearly states Members on Tuesday. Slight ambiguity for Wednesday, where it says Non Season Ticket Holders and Members, meaning supporters who have neither. 

Therefore Members get yer tickets on Tuesday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Is that correct? 

Looking at the site, it appears to be Owls Members who can buy tickets on Tuesday. 

Members with 100 ticket priority points can then purchase tickets from 11am on Wednesday. 

image.thumb.png.5e701c7175765555202a1744f6dd56fe.png

I've got a membership and have been to 11 home games this season, so should be fine...

image.png

Right I didn’t realise there was a difference between an Owls Member and a Member 🤦‍♂️, I thought it was just how they worded it. Well I’m neither so I might be struggling.

Not sure if they’ve fixed some of the issues above, but I’ve just bought our 5, all selected from the list in 1 go, e-mail received a few minutes later with tickets attached. All very quick and simple. 

PS:safari on the iPad if it helps 

14 minutes ago, Animis said:

Just checked my account and it appears I was allocated 50 priority points when I bought the membership in July.

TPP for Members is irrelevant. Just get your ticket on Tuesday. 

22 hours ago, SWFC-S35 said:

Yes, have you managed to sort? I assume its to do with ticket credit but I have plenty of credit to cover ticket cost. 

I had this. Turned out to be I was trying to buy for a friend who isn’t classed as a strong relationship.

Think it was looking at their ticket credit and they didn’t have enough.

Removed them and it let me buy for family from my ticket credit.

2 hours ago, Worksop Wednesday said:

I think I have worked this out after a day or so. Basically Tuesday is when ALL members can buy and Wednesday is for non-ST holders and non-members with the right number of points. Not worded well and seems to have confused lots of people.

Hoping members are ahead of 3-game deal supporters if we get to the final! That was a big factor when paying my £30!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

I think I have worked this out after a day or so. Basically Tuesday is when ALL members can buy and Wednesday is for non-ST holders and non-members with the right number of points. Not worded well and seems to have confused lots of people.

Hoping members are ahead of 3-game deal supporters if we get to the final! That was a big factor when paying my £30!

Yes, this! 

15 minutes ago, musingowl said:

Members now being allowed to book on the site.

Save the rush at 1pm tomorrow 

Thank me later 

On this, it says members can’t purchase until Tuesday but when tickets came out on Saturday, I could assign a ticket to my mate who’s a member on my account after I sorted our two season ticket seats, so members could actually buy straight away from Saturday if they got assigned a seat by a season ticket holder.