BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

15 hours ago, M Royds said:

Do we think Sunderland will sell all their allocation?

seriously ?  they could sell it out many times over if they were given the option .. one of the best supported teams in the country.

• Like 3

Just now, WestBerksOwl said:

seriously ?  they could sell it out many times over if they were given the option .. one of the best supported teams in the country.

I’m being a wee bit sarcastic. 

2 hours ago, Kualakidd said:

So basically having a membership and attending 75% of home matches but did not get a 3 game package as I had to work excluded me till Tuesday to but my ticket. If I attended the 3 game package deal only and missed the rest of the season I can buy my tickets already. Doesn’t make sense to me 

Makes no difference. You'll get a ticket

• Like 1

Just now, steelcityowlsfan said:

Click on the person icon and it says they have      put aside something for you (or words to that effect) then select click here and you will see the rest. 

sorry.  Crossed wires.  I thought you’d sorted the email/no attachment issue. 

I did as explained on OS but didn’t get a ticket with confirmation email 

21 hours ago, dcc989 said:

Anyone get this error - The "Deposit" amount is less than the Payment amount

Yes, have you managed to sort? I assume its to do with ticket credit but I have plenty of credit to cover ticket cost. 

4 hours ago, Kualakidd said:

So basically having a membership and attending 75% of home matches but did not get a 3 game package as I had to work excluded me till Tuesday to but my ticket. If I attended the 3 game package deal only and missed the rest of the season I can buy my tickets already. Doesn’t make sense to me 

Im sure you will still get a ticket no problem, but the reason season ticket holders and the 3 game package people are going first as they they both have specific seats. Even if 100% of season ticket and three game people take up there seat (which clearly they won’t) there will be plenty left for you and people in the same boat as you (probably 10,000+ left in fact). 

21 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I had a quick look on the Sunderland site and there tickets are £20 for adults too so I guess the statements about the league setting the price are true.

This is not the case it seems as Wycombe charging different prices for their game. Maybe Wednesday and Sunderland have agreed a pricing structure between themselves.

https://tickets.wwfc.com/CMS?page=Wycombeplayoffs2022

12 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

This is not the case it seems as Wycombe charging different prices for their game. Maybe Wednesday and Sunderland have agreed a pricing structure between themselves.

https://tickets.wwfc.com/CMS?page=Wycombeplayoffs2022

MKD are charging a different amount as well. As to why it’s cheap I guess it’s a mystery. But I’m glad it is!

On 30/04/2022 at 16:54, Johnny Fantham said:

I'm confused - I'm a member with 60 points - can I apply 1pm Tuesday or 1pm Wednesday??

On 30/04/2022 at 16:54, Johnny Fantham said:

I'm confused - I'm a member with 60 points - can I apply 1pm Tuesday or 1pm Wednesday??

has anyone answered this? does it make any sense ? am i missing something?

members from tuesday but members with 100 tpp / 50 / 20 from wednesday ?

4 minutes ago, Worksop Wednesday said:

has anyone answered this? does it make any sense ? am i missing something?

members from tuesday but members with 100 tpp / 50 / 20 from wednesday ?

Yep you are correct...I’ve got a nervous wait now till Wednesday afternoon till I can get one! I think I’ve been to 7 home games this season and bought em in the shop so I should have 70 points? Gonna be gutted if I can’t make it as I couldn’t go on Saturday either because of work. So much easier when I was younger and had a season ticket.

4 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

Yep you are correct...I’ve got a nervous wait now till Wednesday afternoon till I can get one! I think I’ve been to 7 home games this season and bought em in the shop so I should have 70 points? Gonna be gutted if I can’t make it as I couldn’t go on Saturday either because of work. So much easier when I was younger and had a season ticket.

so which members can get ticket on tuesday ? or cant they ?