BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

1 hour ago, apswfcowl said:

I think I have worked this out after a day or so. Basically Tuesday is when ALL members can buy and Wednesday is for non-ST holders and non-members with the right number of points. Not worded well and seems to have confused lots of people.

Hoping members are ahead of 3-game deal supporters if we get to the final! That was a big factor when paying my £30!

yes poorly written , just needed to add a 2nd 'non' , ie non-Season Ticket and 'non' members

Or just On Wednesday 4th -Anybody with xx TPP etc

I had actually read it as Tuesday for members before ,omeone else pointed it out who had obviously been confused

Probably in the rush to get the news out there was a lack of proof reading !

2 minutes ago, musingowl said:

No bait

System has just allowed me to purchase 3, 1 member, 2 foundation members 

Which link are you using?

I'm using the one on this webpage : https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/april/owls-v-sunderland-ticket-details/ , this one (https://tickets.swfc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Home) that directs me to the home tickets page, but no option to buy is showing.

1 minute ago, Emerson Thome said:

If you are a member and click the link, what do you see? All I get is this screen showing no events found - is that right?

Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 11.56.44.png

In that case, it may have allowed me to book on friends and family memberships as the 'event' was open to me being a season ticket holder.

Would only allow to assign to members, not gathering general sale folk in my f&f section.

Quite annoyed I didn't realise sooner as I've now paid 2 lots of postage.

No need to worry anyway. There will be plenty left for members.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Which link are you using?

I'm using the one on this webpage : https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2022/april/owls-v-sunderland-ticket-details/ , this one (https://tickets.swfc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Home) that directs me to the home tickets page, but no option to buy is showing.

1 minute ago, musingowl said:

In that case, it may have allowed me to book on friends and family memberships as the 'event' was open to me being a season ticket holder.

Would only allow to assign to members, not gathering general sale folk in my f&f section.

Quite annoyed I didn't realise sooner as I've now paid 2 lots of postage.

No need to worry anyway. There will be plenty left for members.

10 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Any scope to show game Friday night back at Hillsborough I wonder, make a few quid I’d have thought 

I don't believe this is allowed when the game is being televised. Could be wrong.

Nothing to stop the club opening up the lounges.

7 minutes ago, owl_83 said:

We are members and just managed to get our tickets.

Same here - quite straightforward - haven’t had the confirmatory e mail yet though, I imagine the system is a bit overloaded at the minute !

1 hour ago, Rotherham Owl said:

Looks like quite a few season ticket holders didn't take up their seats for some reason. Some seats available which aren't usually available.

Or they got confused by the system and booked another un-allocated seat.  My usual free seat in the North had gone at 1pm today, so some ST holder must have booked it instead of their own.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, muzz said:

Or they got confused by the system and booked another un-allocated seat.  My usual free seat in the North had gone at 1pm today, so some ST holder must have booked it instead of their own.

One of mates got confused trying to book his own seat online himself, kept accusing me of buying his seat because it wasn't showing as available, by time I told him what to do he had booked a different seat. 

I told him to leave it to the experts. lol