BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

18 minutes ago, AtkinsonsBarmyArmy said:

3670 left. I was bored while missus watching corporation Street. Logged in and it shows amount of tickets in each section of each stand. Looks like they will all be gone by end of tomorrow or maybe Friday morning at a push. Think they will start selling lower Lepp from friday.

there will be  more than that as end block in south not for sale yet , and whatever allowed in lower west..  went to derby 3 years ago someone next to me shook hands with a derby fan after both were having banter during the game ,we were that close . yet sag police regard us as rabid . 

18 minutes ago, morganowl said:

there will be  more than that as end block in south not for sale yet , and whatever allowed in lower west..  went to derby 3 years ago someone next to me shook hands with a derby fan after both were having banter during the game ,we were that close . yet sag police regard us as rabid . 

Hope he spat on his hand first

4 minutes ago, darklord said:

Any idea what time for general sale as its now thursday but not yet on sale

Haha yeah i wish they put a time on the website. Going to wait till 1 as people on here were saying the tickets were an hour late

Been on to get the kids 1 but can't as i have already had my maximum allocation of 1 ticket for my ID number, thought general sale meant on sale to everyone, kids don't have any kind of reference number having only ever going to 1 game so far?