BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

3 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Let's have another Wednesday - Brighton moment at Hillsborough, packed, lights all around, help push the team to Wembley.

Let’s not.

We did the lights against Huddersfield and then we lost.

Lets leave what happened as Brighton as the spontaneous moment it was and create another unique atmosphere for Sunderland. I think it’ll need to be more of a cauldron of noise to drown out their fans.

also if we do beat Sunderland can we not celebrate like we’ve already been promoted. The Brighton celebrations were class at the time but, in hindsight, maybe things got to the players heads and that’s why they got to Wembley and played like they all had hangovers. Im not saying not to go mental if we beat them, but the whole players sliding in front of the fans, hoisted aloft etc was maybe premature in hindsight.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I'm having a bit of a problem.  Having signed in and hovered, then gone to Personal Details and clicked 'here' I then get the following message on the page listing friends and family:

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I can still tick the F&F I want tickets for but then I get the following:

Error

Not Supported: This request includes subscriptions for multiple series.

Any help would be appreciated.

Got ours and receipt emailed to me but no link provided to print the tickets off, some have the link others don't, I can only assume they are waiting for clearance from visa etc 

32 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Let’s not.

We did the lights against Huddersfield and then we lost.

Lets leave what happened as Brighton as the spontaneous moment it was and create another unique atmosphere for Sunderland. I think it’ll need to be more of a cauldron of noise to drown out their fans.

also if we do beat Sunderland can we not celebrate like we’ve already been promoted. The Brighton celebrations were class at the time but, in hindsight, maybe things got to the players heads and that’s why they got to Wembley and played like they all had hangovers. Im not saying not to go mental if we beat them, but the whole players sliding in front of the fans, hoisted aloft etc was maybe premature in hindsight.

To many celebrations by the players especially at Brighton, when there was still a job to do

6 minutes ago, Trevorhg said:

I'm having a bit of a problem.  Having signed in and hovered, then gone to Personal Details and clicked 'here' I then get the following message on the page listing friends and family:

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I can still tick the F&F I want tickets for but then I get the following:

Error

Not Supported: This request includes subscriptions for multiple series.

Any help would be appreciated.

Select 2 or 1 family and friends at a time, including yourself. Anymore than 2 and that error comes up. Press proceed, then return to F & F page to add more to your basket. 

15 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I had a quick look on the Sunderland site and there tickets are £20 for adults too so I guess the statements about the league setting the price are true. 

The great news is both are going to sell out and the atmosphere will be INSANE! 

Plus a cheeky £500k or so revenue to the club as well!  Nice. 👍

I think the ticket revenue for all the play off games is split between the 4 clubs, so Wycombe and MK with their 10k max crowds will be taking a chunk of the 2 x 30k+ gates at Hillsborough and Sunderland.

6 minutes ago, Simon1984 said:

Shocked nobody is moaning saying kids for a quid lol

someone will be along shortly ..

1 minute ago, fudge27 said:

Any Indication of the allocation for SoL? 

Announced tomorrow, but probably the same as the league game, from memory think it was about 2.4k or so. Sunderland are already selling the lower tier to home fans. 

Just now, alanharper said:

Announced tomorrow, but probably the same as the league game, from memory think it was about 2.4k or so. Sunderland are already selling the lower tier to home fans. 

Cheers mate, disappointed. 

Hopefully we get the West stand again then 👍

4 minutes ago, alanharper said:

If we're only getting 2400 I'd just give them the lower west 

According to EFL rules re away allocation:

2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000).

So basically having a membership and attending 75% of home matches but did not get a 3 game package as I had to work excluded me till Tuesday to but my ticket. If I attended the 3 game package deal only and missed the rest of the season I can buy my tickets already. Doesn’t make sense to me