BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

19 minutes ago, Rotherham Owl said:

Set up a new id, befreind your old id and buy the tickets that way.

I did this last year when I lost access to an old e-mail.

So for gen sale tomorrow, can I buy tickets for my old ID but not my new one? or both in theory?

Wasnt sure if ticket sales are limited to those with a purchase history or not. 

4 minutes ago, eddie1973 said:

So for gen sale tomorrow, can I buy tickets for my old ID but not my new one? or both in theory?

Wasnt sure if ticket sales are limited to those with a purchase history or not. 

Should be able to buy them for your old ID, I have done so as my old id has all of my history which I obviously want to keep.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2Owl said:

To add to this it seems like that it was almost a small priority window for all members. Now that's shut it's down to 'members with X points'...

You can buy with just points. I’m not a member and I bought mine at 1oclock.

• Like 1

Those queuing for the 3 o’clock slot were allowed to buy them earlier in the ticket office. So maybe those waiting until 3 online could check to see if that’s the same. 

lady dealing with me said there is still over 9k left. Hoping for leppongs lane to be open in some capacity to Wednesday fans but won’t be until all other areas are sold out. 

54 minutes ago, Jim Wonk said:

You can buy with just points. I’m not a member and I bought mine at 1oclock.

True, but it's interesting that if you had the membership and no points you could buy yesterday but today if you are in the same position (membership and no points) you can't buy.

I would have assumed that if you were eligible yesterday, then you should be eligible for all subsequent eligibility that follows but it appears that's not the case.

Seems a strange decision to make, unless it's about giving everyone 'fair' attempt to get a ticket. Basically if you miss your window, don't assume you'll be eligible for the next one.

On 30/04/2022 at 20:10, CircleSeven said:

I had a quick look on the Sunderland site and there tickets are £20 for adults too so I guess the statements about the league setting the price are true. 

The great news is both are going to sell out and the atmosphere will be INSANE! 

Plus a cheeky £500k or so revenue to the club as well!  Nice. 👍

interestingly i have just checked MK Dons prices against Wycombe and they are £22.00 and £30.00 so it must have been an agreement between us and Sunderland for the £20.00.

Well done both clubs.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

Sales seem really slow considering the game is now 5 days away. Anyone else think we won’t need the lower lepp?

I think it will sell eventually. They will probably sell by tomorrow evening and additional tickets should become available for lepp.

Out of interest I was looking to see whether I could use my ID to purchase a second ticket for a mate and it looks like I can.

Anyone know if this is right, is it because you qualify twice (i.e 1 for being a season ticket holder and another 1 for being a member)?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hopevalleyowl said:

Out of interest I was looking to see whether I could use my ID to purchase a second ticket for a mate and it looks like I can.

Anyone know if this is right, is it because you qualify twice (i.e 1 for being a season ticket holder and another 1 for being a member)?

Looked like I could do that too

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, hopevalleyowl said:

Yeah, was able to buy two tickets using my Dad's ID (for him and my Mum, I'm not taking anyone's ticket) so didn't bother looking using my Mum's

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hopevalleyowl said:

This

It appears the general sale date has also become available early (if you can view the event on home games tab) as I assigned some under ID's with no purchase history.

Avoid the rush!

So in 3 days I've personally bought 17 tickets under 3 separate transactions, plus 2 away leg tickets under 2 separate transactions.

The things you do to help fellow Owls out.

I'm gonna charge commission next time.

Edited by musingowl
Spelling

2 hours ago, hopevalleyowl said:

Yeah I added my daughter to my account under friend’s and family, got 2 today no problem 

3 hours ago, BIG D said:

Tickets left

NORTH 540

KOP 3289

SOUTH 647

GRANDSTAND 1061

3 hours ago, OohhJohnnyJohnny said:

Where have you got these figures from, BIG D. I was told there was well over 9k left when I bought mine around 3 o’clock. 

sorry oohhJohnnyJohnny quoted you in error. 

5 hours ago, SiJ said:

That might be because you are not eligible yet? 

I had the same thing until 1pm yesterday. 

Turns out it was user error. Somehow I'd managed to flag emails from the club so they weren't coming to my email. God knows how I managed that. Went down and got it in person anyways. On north as well so well happy.

5 hours ago, Jim Wonk said:

I left the shop at 1.20 and there were just 15-20 in a queue to the door. Quite quiet really I was surprised.

yeah I went down and about 6 people in the queue. Wondering if people might be waiting to see how friday goes.