BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

24 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

Anybody else not able to get into their account on the official site. Tried doing a password reset and it won't send me an email either?

Could be any number of factors. When was the last time you logged in. Make sure there's no space between your email address and the cursor, if you've entered it from predictive text. Did you try logging on using Buy Tickets from the drop down menu.

1 hour ago, mozzy85 said:

Anybody else not able to get into their account on the official site. Tried doing a password reset and it won't send me an email either?

Yes same 

Site is an absolute nightmare, when I eventually logged in instead of the site just automatically letting me purchase my season ticket seat, I had to manually select it from a map of the stands

Reyt laugh 😂 

2 minutes ago, eddie1973 said:

Would also like to know this?

Me too. Just to clarify the question I’d like to know if anyone can

help is are they likely to be available at, for example 00.01 (am) onwards Thursday or is it normally they are available circa 09.00 that day. Thanks in advance 

4 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

Just ordered mine, didn't think it would let me while 1pm as it says but went through no issue. Had to choose print at home though as no option to load onto membership cards. 

There's loads of tickets left. 

I'm getting "no events found" ..  supposed to be from 11am with the TPP stage ??

2 minutes ago, Doctor Duran said:

yeah I know lol..  just wondered why tommycraig managed to get his.

Do it just appear as available at 11am ?

I was buying a members ticket yesterday and nothing showed up until just after 1pm. I just kept refreshing and the game popped up shortly after.

• Thanks 1

Anyone have the number to call the ticket office and how long you’re normally waiting. Wanting to check my points but when I try and log on it says my email is invalid even though all my receipts come through to my email? 

4 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

Anyone have the number to call the ticket office and how long you’re normally waiting. Wanting to check my points but when I try and log on it says my email is invalid even though all my receipts come through to my email? 

I always log on with my ID number rather than email, have you tried that?

19 minutes ago, wiggy said:

I was buying a members ticket yesterday and nothing showed up until just after 1pm. I just kept refreshing and the game popped up shortly after.

Same. 

I tried a bit before 1pm and there were no events available. 

Went on again at about 1.04pm and I had the option to buy tickets for Sunderland. 

Bar a few issues with payment, it was all very straightforward. 

54 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

I was waiting about 20 minutes for anyone interested 

I'd be very grateful if somebody could help; my mother and father are not current S/T holders (for Covid reasons) but have 230 priority points from previous S/T purchases;

image.png.8d3875f1b0e236fe153cb0992a104050.png

This seems to suggest that tickets should be available.

However as my parents have the IT skills of Hereward the Wake I'm having to do it for them and there is currently no option to buy tickets online on his account.

• Haha 1