Wednesday - V - Portsmouth - OMDT

3 minutes ago, duncanidaho said:

This article makes us the 18th biggest club in UK, even after relegation to League One.

Let's get up where we belong (I can feel a song coming on)

https://www.90min.com/posts/6500129-the-50-biggest-football-clubs-in-britain-ranked

UTO

Only 18th!? 

We’d be a bigger club than Wolves and Leicester if we were in the PL. They’re provincial towns. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Animis said:

Walked down stairs and the misses has Smooth FM on with David Bowie signing China Girl - took me back to 83/84 season 4-2 Newcastle, Shelton's overhead kick, Cunningham get hauled down for penalties. It's a sign IMO.

Have a great day everyone and UTO 

Ah and not forgetting earlier in April  Wednesday  2  Pompey 0  Shelton and Sterland. Mick Lyons et al.

Have a great day everybody and stay safe.

Come on WEDNESDAY

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TommyCraig said:

Watching Darren Moore doing his preview, I couldn't help but think this man is actually turning into a super-hero. 

The sprayed on, super tight clothing. 

The calm, quiet manner whilst obviously being capable of fighting bears. 

The huge DM emblazoned across his chest. 

I'm thinking now it stands for Danger Moore and he will save us all. 

(apologies in advance, pressure makes for strange thoughts. Do not wear one bit of red today, not even kegs.)

I've read up a bit about this,  dark brown  is the HIGHLY recommended colour for all undergarments.lol 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Only 18th!? 

We’d be a bigger club than Wolves and Leicester if we were in the PL. They’re provincial towns. 

Think you will find Leicester is a city not a town. At present they are top half in premier League every season don't think we can argue at present. As for if we were in Premier League not really an argument as it doesn't look likely short term or long at present. Keeping out of administration looks like a more achievable target. 

1 minute ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Probably the most important game of the season so far, please turn up boys and give a good account.

UTO

image.png.1b857a780fe3ff5aefd3ae09449b9bfa.png

Probably the best we can do with who is fit and we do have options on the bench to change things up if it’s not going our way. 
Can’t wait!