Wednesday - V - Burton Albion - OMDT

Not our best performance of recent games, but I'll take 5-2 every day.

Even without the goals Bannan was MOM.

Berahino changed thing around when he came on for Sow, another goal would've done him good.

Johnson very good again

Great to see Big Dom back on the field

FIVE goals

Pato's diving ankle tap for the yellow card has to be the strangest bit of action of the evening.

I've had a great birthday now... time for a whisky or two.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Pieman said:

Absolutely outstanding from Bannan, one of his best games. Moore is getting more from him than any manager has. He is really looking to score now, anywhere around the box.

Midfield 3 is perfect for him. It's a long standing dilemma that DM has finally solved with this formation.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Remember the Christmas party..?!

Something changed...

Did we have a Covid party?

Something certainly happened at Christmas, I imagine DM got the team all together to watch 'It's a Wonderful Life' or maybe the Muppets Christmas Carol. Don't care really, whatever film it

was, it did the job.

What a transformation we’re seeing - 2 months ago we’d never have recovered from losing a 2 nil lead. Now we kick on & batter them - bodes well, really well! Brilliant stuff! Up the Owls!

• Like 3

Entertaining game. Another 3 points and boosted our goal difference 

Hesitant at the back at times, not peacock-farrell's best game tonight but a win is all that matters. 

Some great play at times tonight and some top quality goals, Bannan was outstanding. 

Well done Wednesday, same again Saturday please. 

• Like 1

The decision to bring Berahino for Sow was a game changer. Great decision by Darren to do that

Completely changed the game. We started going 100mph in terms of attacking play and Burtons defence couldn't cope. Yes, a defence that includes the best right back to ever play football since he has a beard

Such a shame he didn't take his chance when falling back towards goal.

I don't think many would have thought that would be the case earlier in the season bringing Berahino on. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Big shout out to Paterson... creme de la crème of shithousery. 

Bit of cheating..but of rough housing..a goal and all kinds of other monkey business.

Said it before but he must be a nightmare to play against… and of course his shithousery is world class