Looked really off the pace ....Almost gave them 2 goals tonight plus penalty .

Was nervous from early on when he should gave slid out an  attacked the ball on the floor  

Sadly goes from hero to zero ...not something you want in a keeper

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Don't see it to be honest. Prone to an error, as all keepers are. Not really made one all season, other than that ridiculous one towards the start. 

Compare it to a striker missing a sitter, and how often it happens. 

He's a very decent keeper, particularly at this level. 

Don't get me started on Berahinho mind (though he did have a hand in the 2nd) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

He is shi!t. Kicking is shocking. Handling at crosses is shocking. Scares the life out of me when receiving a back pass. Takes forever to clear the ball when attackers put him under pressure. Doesn’t even look fit. 300k loan fee plus wages could have been better spent elsewhere 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stevelknievel said:

He’s been a bit poo over the last 3 games, played a part in the loss at Oxford. But hey he’s going through a bad spell, he’ll come out of it. Not like we’ve got any other options. Should have kept Westy as a number two.

If westy was here he would be number 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

He was a walking disaster tonight. He wasn't decisive, dithered around with simple keeping tasks, handling was poor and his distribution was all over the place. Maybe because he had nothing to do for the first 70 minutes he switched off. He is really error prone sometimes, laughably so or he is brilliant. I can see why he's ended up at this level and I can see why clubs thought he might be a superb keeper.

To be honest I'd be happier with a steady keeper who is a 7 every game, it would be better for my nerves.

• Like 2