Takeover ??

4 minutes ago, jp1981 said:

If I was buying the club, unless I was going to rejuvenate the stadium, I would just rent it from DC and look to build a stadium which would pay for itself to move in to longer term. 

With regards to the club, you could try and organise a payment structure like Milan did with the old guard and make a lesser payment upfront for the club, then hope DC would go for it.

“Rent the stadium, you say? That’ll be £4 billion per annum”. 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 3

Guest Jack the Hat
On 05/02/2022 at 14:46, room0035 said:

DC could sell us tomorrow if he wanted, the problem is no one is going to pay £150m that is his asking price.

DC is that useless he thinks the fact he has wasted the best part of £200m to make us worse than when he bought us, strip the club of all of its assets then ask for any more than about £5-10m hes living on cloud cuckoo land, we wont be sold until he is forced or we are a premier league team the later will never happen with DC is in charge.

Where does the 150 million price tag come from?

On 06/02/2022 at 07:14, soldierboyblue said:

How do you know that's his asking price have you enquired and showed proof of funds? Truth is everyone wants him to go and he needs to go but no one knows what he is prepared to accept for the club

It always amazes me how some people who post in here know the clubs finances, how much the players get paid etc in great detail. Saw a lot of figures posted for instance about how much Rhodes was being paid. Not many were close. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, darra said:

It always amazes me how some people who post in here know the clubs finances, how much the players get paid etc in great detail. Saw a lot of figures posted for instance about how much Rhodes was being paid. Not many were close. 

Specifically the poster I questioned and then he came back that DC had turned 3 or 4 offers of circa £40 million down. I googled like he said and nothing came up bar the Alonso debacle

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

He’ll be seething that our boxes are sold out for the Rovrum match, as he’s wanted to give them away for years! Damn these corporate sales….

He’s already said that’s a lie/marketing ploy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1