Todays lineup - OWLS -V PLYMOUTH OMDT

A bit surprised we have only made one change, Moore has referenced tiredness of players in the recent past and not sure there is a need to play Bannan after he limped off in the last game.

Excellent lineup. Fair enough swap up front for me. Kamberi as a strike partner doing the dirty and nasty side of things should give him space. If it doesn’t work for him now it never will. Strong Plymouth team too. Time to find out if the Sunderland game was a fluke or the shape of things to come!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

ITV shouldn't be allowed anywhere near football. 5 mins in and adverts. 5 feckin mins

Fun fact... back in 2008 my local team Histon played Leeds in the FA Cup. The Leeds fans managed to get hold of a pitch side mic and chanted "ITV IS F*CK*ING SH**" for a good 5 - 10 seconds before they got around to muting it lol

Would have liked to see Dele start. Feel sorry for him after a couple of miss fires he is back on the bench. Can’t do much for his confidence after playing his way into the starting 11 recently. Could have been given the nod instead of Wing and Bannan

WAWAW

Just now, The only way is S6 said:

Blimey. Strong team. Isn't it the same starting XI as Sunderland match? Pleased we're taking it seriously and not making changes for changes sake.

Probably make those for fitness against Harrogate.

So first team gets some rest before Gillingham game.

Lightning does strike twice, so 3-0 to us.

UTO.

How many of this starting eleven have to start the Harrogate game under the rules of the pizza cup?

34 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Probably right. Paterson and Corbeanu as wing backs again? As well as Corbeanu did the other night I would still like him as one of the front 3. Could get punished defensively imo. 

Risky going 3 at the back with Plymouth's attacking threat. Worked against Sunderland so here's hoping it works again.

9 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Very surprised not more changes but good to see some consistency. 

This is the lottery people faced this week in deciding whether or not to spend hard earned cash on attending today.

Do you risk turning up to watch a team of reserves effectively throwing the game, like in the Megson days, the last time we were in this league? That felt like a kick in the teeth and a waste of money. 

2 minutes ago, Animis said:

strong attacking line up, but the centre of midfield looks weak.

I said the same on the way to the match on Tuesday but it proved to be strong enough that night.