Todays lineup - OWLS -V PLYMOUTH OMDT

On the whole thought we did ok, there was a lot of basic errors, Palmers forward runs where headless chicken at times, he puts his head down and never looks up. Paterson was a waste of a shirt and Berahino first touch was awful.

But Johnson did well at the back, got out of position a few times but having the ability to drive the ball forward was a real asset, Dunkley looked assured at the back and BPF pulled off a great save half way through the second half. It was nice to see different people taking the corners but Barry please please please learn to beat the Man at the near post 3 or 4 time in the second half good set pieces wasted with poor delivery.

We were still apprehensive going forward, Corbeanu tried to drive at them and when FDB came on he made a real impact and looks to have developed into a very useful player. 

My one gripe was the tippy tappy poo at the back, goal kick up field, for strikers to win, what the point of passing to Dunkley to umph up front, to then get the ball come straight back and because Dunkley and Johnson are in the box they are playing all of the Plymouth attacks on side. This really does need looking at, playing out from the back is fine but it needs to be with more tempo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

I thought we were okay in a keenly contested tie.

We really should set up a crowdfunding campaign for the one's going down for the replay.

I'm sure if you ask,

"not what he seems", 

he'll give you a lift.

😎

Best Buddies an all.

And best of all, wont burden the rest of us.