Theo ! Theo ! Theo !

3 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Thanks Theo for saying this "great club" we've known that for years, hope you enjoy your stay here, Finally Moore come to his senses

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Baffling that we're playing players like Brown and Johnson in these attacking positions over someone like him. 

I feel like Moore has challenged him to improve in the hardwork,not being lightweight aspect..

he clearly wanted to take his chance and played brilliantly in a new position for him..

he's now starting  based on how Moore tends to pick on form ..I'm delighted he proved himself able to both do the defensive duties and express himself in such a devastating way..

he delivered and has proved himself . 

I think should have played him earlier and did under rate him but he also arguably motivated and got something extra but demanding more if he wants to start .

I hoping silla sow will be transformed in a similar way and down the line earns a chance and takes it..

I like the culture of having options and people earn a spot and then it's up to them to use it or lose it...

it's a competitive environment and less cosy than sticking with the same team regardless

maybe Moore is a better man motivator than we give him credit for ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, adamwestsleftear said:

I feel like Moore has challenged him to improve in the hardwork,not being lightweight aspect..

he clearly wanted to take his chance and played brilliantly in a new position for him..

he's now starting  based on how Moore tends to pick on form ..I'm delighted he proved himself able to both do the defensive duties and express himself in such a devastating way..

he delivered and has proved himself . 

I think should have played him earlier and did under rate him but he also arguably motivated and got something extra but demanding more if he wants to start .

I hoping silla sow will be transformed in a similar way and down the line earns a chance and takes it..

I like the culture of having options and people earn a spot and then it's up to them to use it or lose it...

it's a competitive environment and less cosy than sticking with the same team regardless

maybe Moore is a better man motivator than we give him credit for ?

But players get played in wrong position sometimes

5 hours ago, prairiecanuck said:

All the Canadian fans are following Theo!  He's in a unique position.  Most 19 year olds are trying to get their feet wet in professional football.  Theo however, is from Canada!  We aren't exactly a hotbed for professional footballers.   Our depth isn't what other countries are.  That said, our collection of talent at the top is the best it's ever been in our history and we are currently in a position to qualify for the world cup.  

A lot can happen in terms of development for a 19 year old over a full year if he can just get on the pitch.  Theo needs to play.  He's already capped and it's not out of the realm of possibility for Theo to make the Canadian squad if they qualify.  Even if you're the 23 man, just being with the team at a world cup would be amazing for a young player.  

Thanks for taking the trouble to post this. Hope we read more from you as our and Theo’s season develops. It’s really interesting to get your perspective.

Hope you qualify. What a season that would be if Theo plays an increasing role in getting the Owls promoted and helps you guys into the World Cup. 

• Like 4

I literally said to my Dad “he’s not had a kick” my Dad goes “which one is he” and I point to him on the wing, just as he runs towards the box and slots it in the back of the net with what seemed like his first kick to me lol 

overall though an excellent performance and my man of the match today

1 hour ago, JOHNHARKES said:

Corbeanu is a revelation been saying he will be our best signing all summer and I maintain that!!!. Fantastic talent and future. And only 19. Plus playing a role he has only played twice in his career. Still a rough diamond but will get better and better.

Looks to have a lot of potential, just hope he is now given a proper run in the team to help build his confidence  and develop his obvious ability.

Edited by Spookone