A few months later and now the dust has settled..

1 minute ago, vulva said:

The barometer is the kids. They love them. I actually think the quality is excellent, as is the training gear.  

That's good to hear. How does it compare to what we were producing ourselves? The feedback on that was mixed, but to me it looked cheap from a distance.

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

That's good to hear. How does it compare to what we were producing ourselves? The feedback on that was mixed, but to me it looked cheap from a distance.

I thought the Elevate stuff was good as well. With kids stuff, the amount of time they wear it, it actually represents good value. The pink kit is clever because girls/women’s football is huge at the minute and I guess it was probably aimed at that market as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Jack the Hat
20 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

Still don't like the home shirt. Stripes too thin and I prefer stripes on back front and arms.

Away kit I don't mind but prefer Wednesday in yellow away from home.

^^^this except I hate the home shirts

21 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Both boys have the home shirt and I'd say the quality is good. They just feel that little bit more quality than the ones we used to make in house.

Multiple washes so far and they still look great.

• Thanks 1