Jaden Brown

1 minute ago, TodwickOwl said:

Helan Mark 2.

Not a footballer in a million years - clearly got to where he is for his pace only. 

Clumsy, can’t pick a pass, can’t defend - frightening afternoon for him today. What annoyed me was Moore did nothing to address it - and he love FDB off instead. 

We are desperate for a LB. 

Agree Jaden brown was way out of his depth erverything came from the left including the goals DM did nothing to address it

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I agree. See my thread also identifying Brown as a weak link today. Going forward, he keeps stopping with the ball, then looks to pass the ball sideways or backwards. On the other side, Hunt knocks the ball past their defender and gets a good cross in, or gets a good cross in with his first ball.

That’s how to do it Brown. Watch what Hunt does.

On another matter, Hunt should be a starter every game.

• Like 4

Can’t fathom how he sees the game out when we have Johnson as direct replacement or 3 other singers we can bring on and swap to a back four.

I just don’t understand how you don’t make a sub when you have so many options and two subs unused?? 

• Like 3

Just now, theowlsman said:

On another matter, Hunt should be a starter every game.

In fairness he's been very poor since he returned to the club, but today was another improvement, he's slowly getting back to what he was for us, some superb crossing/wing play from him. IMO back 3 has to stay and maybe Johnson deserves some games at LWB.

Brown Patterson and wing today. Was like playing with eight men. And yet all three finished the game when it was apparent all were struggling. This is why I’m having doubts about Moore now. Doesn’t seem to see what’s obvious

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Can’t fathom how he sees the game out when we have Johnson as direct replacement or 3 other singers we can bring on and swap to a back four.

I just don’t understand how you don’t make a sub when you have so many options and two subs unused?? 

Darren Moore.

• Thanks 2

We haven't won two games back to back away from home for nearly 3 years.

We cannot defend a lead, Ipswich, Shrewsbury, now Wimbledon 

The top 4 are starting to pull away, all score goals, all have leaders on the pitch 

For me its time for a new leader on our pitch because the one we had is and never will be a captain.

• Like 3

It was only about 2 weeks ago that there was a thread on here bigging him up, saying how great he was, and how he should replace Johnson. I disagreed then, and said so. 

This guy is utter garbage, and offers nothing. 

Seriously, someone tell me 1 thing he has done so far this season?

I dont remember 1 cross, 1 shot, 1 tackle. 

NOTHING

But dont forget we got this guy from Huddersfield reserves. So what did we expect?

FML

• Like 4

Awful today and one of the softest players ever to wear a Wednesday shirt. 

Falls over every time a player blows on him. Embarrassing really. 

Frustrating because he has the pace to cause problems at this level but never uses it.

Edited by S72 Owl

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

Helan Mark 2.

Not a footballer in a million years - clearly got to where he is for his pace only. 

Clumsy, can’t pick a pass, can’t defend - frightening afternoon for him today. What annoyed me was Moore did nothing to address it - and he love FDB off instead. 

We are desperate for a LB. 

Said this since the huddersfield game

...awful player

39 minutes ago, steelerian said:

It was only about 2 weeks ago that there was a thread on here bigging him up, saying how great he was, and how he should replace Johnson. I disagreed then, and said so. 

This guy is utter garbage, and offers nothing. 

Seriously, someone tell me 1 thing he has done so far this season?

I dont remember 1 cross, 1 shot, 1 tackle. 

NOTHING

But dont forget we got this guy from Huddersfield reserves. So what did we expect?

FML

Bang on...really poor footballer

Despite Johnsons errors he has to play that wing back role on the left