Jaden Brown

56 minutes ago, steelerian said:

It was only about 2 weeks ago that there was a thread on here bigging him up, saying how great he was, and how he should replace Johnson. I disagreed then, and said so. 

This guy is utter garbage, and offers nothing. 

Seriously, someone tell me 1 thing he has done so far this season?

I dont remember 1 cross, 1 shot, 1 tackle. 

NOTHING

But dont forget we got this guy from Huddersfield reserves. So what did we expect?

FML

Agreed. 

I couldn’t understand the huge praise he was getting.

TBF maybe he’s a decent LB or LWB - who knows? But he’s a dreadful LW.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Helan Mark 2.

Not a footballer in a million years - clearly got to where he is for his pace only. 

Clumsy, can’t pick a pass, can’t defend - frightening afternoon for him today. What annoyed me was Moore did nothing to address it - and he love FDB off instead. 

We are desperate for a LB. 

Moore addresses nothing correctly, really do think hes clueless.

Isn't Jaden Brown the one we've numerous threads about lately demanding that he starts because we're far better when he's in the team? Moore has been criticized for not including him for a good few weeks. 

It's the first time I've seen people slating him. Is it a one off bad game or have I missed something? 

Genuine question btw

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poite said:

Isn't Jaden Brown the one we've numerous threads about lately demanding that he starts because we're far better when he's in the team? Moore has been criticized for not including him for a good few weeks. 

It's the first time I've seen people slating him. Is it a one off bad game or have I missed something? 

Genuine question btw

He's been average to above average during the season so far and before his inexplicable dropping he was pretty decent, yesterday he was pretty poor and I'd say it's his first game that really disappointed tbh. He's raw and not the finished article but showed a lot of drive, energy, desire unlike Johnson who was just swanning around not putting much of a shift in. He looked to pick up a muscle injury and was limping on around the 75 minute mark, yet Moore refused to replace him, whether or not it contributed to his shoddy marking for the 2nd goal I don't know but he definitely looked to be struggling from that point on.

• Like 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
17 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Helan Mark 2.

Not a footballer in a million years - clearly got to where he is for his pace only. 

Clumsy, can’t pick a pass, can’t defend - frightening afternoon for him today. What annoyed me was Moore did nothing to address it - and he love FDB off instead. 

We are desperate for a LB. 

everyone was saying play him at left back last week. He was awful yesterday but I see him as a forward player. Him with Johnson behind in a 442 /4231might work but I personally would rather see Johnson at left back / wing back despite his recent errors.
If he cut out the errors Johnson would be fine there and it would give us balance and a good delivery from the left hand side. 

31 minutes ago, Paul.. said:

He's been average to above average during the season so far and before his inexplicable dropping he was pretty decent, yesterday he was pretty poor and I'd say it's his first game that really disappointed tbh. He's raw and not the finished article but showed a lot of drive, energy, desire unlike Johnson who was just swanning around not putting much of a shift in. He looked to pick up a muscle injury and was limping on around the 75 minute mark, yet Moore refused to replace him, whether or not it contributed to his shoddy marking for the 2nd goal I don't know but he definitely looked to be struggling from that point on.

Yes, it happened right in front of me (I was in the home end), he was shepherding the ball out for a goal kick and seemed to tweak a hamstring or a thigh muscle. It definitely affected his mobility after that.

It's not as if we'd used all our subs or didn't have somebody on the bench who could play at LWB. But Moore knows best, obviously. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Paul.. said:

Nice. Thanks for that. Haven't seen the game or any highlights so that was an insightful summary