Jaden Brown

20 hours ago, deano said:

I said the same the other week, athletic but he isn't great at football. Shouldn't be in the team, it's unforgivable that Moore has signed all these wingers and none appear up to scratch, what was he thinking! 

I suspect he was doing the best with what he’s had at his disposal wise, financially speaking and utilising connections, like any other manager 

47 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

I suspect he was doing the best with what he’s had at his disposal wise, financially speaking and utilising connections, like any other manager 

It's not about utilising connections, it's about making specific signings to complement a style of play. What we have is a scattergun approach to recruiting with seemingly no joined up thinking. 

I can sympathise with a manager who is failing to get results but has a clear objective, unfortunately Moore, for me, is out of his depth.

I guess the people putting him as first choice left back will now stop..

has a great engine but lacks any kind of end product both as a wing back or further up..

can't remember him getting a decent cross...

Johnson is good at crossing but has made two defensive errors like the one brown made..

so we seem to lack a decent left back .

I'd be tempted to go back to a four with Palmer on the left.

he's a warrior who does so much solid ,unsung defensive work .

hunt was much better today lots of decent crosses...

6 minutes ago, adamwestsleftear said:

I'd be tempted to go back to a four with Palmer on the left.

he's a warrior who does so much solid ,unsung defensive work .

hunt was much better today lots of decent crosses...

Back three is showing promise, I agree with moving Palmer back to left back but we need a 3rd CB so we can keep the back 3 IMO, get Brennan back!

Edited by Paul..
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, steelerian said:

It was only about 2 weeks ago that there was a thread on here bigging him up, saying how great he was, and how he should replace Johnson. I disagreed then, and said so. 

This guy is utter garbage, and offers nothing. 

Seriously, someone tell me 1 thing he has done so far this season?

I dont remember 1 cross, 1 shot, 1 tackle. 

NOTHING

But dont forget we got this guy from Huddersfield reserves. So what did we expect?

FML

Swear he got an assist early doors

19 minutes ago, Paul.. said:

Back three is showing promise, I agree with moving Palmer back to left back but we need a 3rd CB so we can keep the back 3 IMO, get Brennan back!

brennan looks decent on the ball ,and I think he's capable of playing there .

likewise Gibson (bar that mistake) looks fairly  comfortable playing out from back ..and would suit the system .

352 let's us play paterson  close to Gregory ,and gives bannan some beef to play with in midfield ..

just like last season...Moore wants to play 433 and ends up playing 352..

I'm personally not into 442..

want something exotic and progressive 

On 16/10/2021 at 17:23, Plonk said:

Brown Patterson and wing today. Was like playing with eight men. And yet all three finished the game when it was apparent all were struggling. This is why I’m having doubts about Moore now. Doesn’t seem to see what’s obvious

Exactly this m8.

All 3 were shocking,Moore then takes of Dele who had one of his best games for us.

Next game drop Wing and Brown for def.Patto gets a reprieve,but only 1.

Cant keep carrying crap...

UTO

On 16/10/2021 at 17:37, Box_Man said:

If Brown & Wing start next week DM should be sacked on the spot.

Brown should have made way for Johnson

Wing for Berahino not Dele.

Moore has lost the plot….everyone can see it 

Berahino has been poor and dele will never be any better than league one at best 

13 minutes ago, Watto said:

Berahino has been poor and dele will never be any better than league one at best 

Dele-Bashiru has virtually no professional experience (3 league starts and 8 sub), yet he was still drastically better than Wing who has played a lot of games (96 league starts and 35 sub).

You cannot assess the future professional career of a player after only 3 league starts, that's ludicrous, even for on here!