We would be MUCH better without Bannan

On 01/10/2021 at 12:15, steelerian said:

Adeniran. And its not even close.

Adeniran is not better than Bannan, yet. It takes more than half a dozen games to prove yourself in that respect. He is on better form though and completely deserves a starting place on that basis. 

Bannan has been better than Wing this season, just because we beat Wigan doesn't mean that should be our line up every game. We were poor in the first half on Tuesday, second half was ,much better due to the fact Gregory had better support up top.  

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

Two shots on target out of four...two shots and two assists from Bannan...and it's his fault ? 

Assists? Have we scored two and I missed them? IFollow delay must be bad. Looking forward to next few minutes. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Two shots on target out of four...two shots and two assists from Bannan...and it's his fault ? 

give him another contract on £27k/week then, he obv deserves it

WE DIDNT SCORE ANY GOALS from those

strangely, we did just score one, when wee Baz was nowhere to be seen

• Love 1

46 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Bannan comes back in the team and our midfield gets over ran and overpowered. 

Coincidence? 

Maybe it’s because he spent the first half bizarrely playing RM.

Or maybe it was that every time Wing or Ade had the ball they lost it?

Makes me laugh people who think Bannan is the problem, how many times is he head and shoulders above the rest of the team? Today another example, still plays well despite almost everyone else having a stinker. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, McRightSide said:

You have your eyes painted on

Indeed, I just can’t see how the best player in the league has half the assists of Kachunga or a third the assists of Hoolahan. I guess his class will shine through though and he’ll break back into the top 50 of creativity stats soon. 

• Like 2

Just now, Philb125 said:

Indeed, I just can’t see how the best player in the league has half the assists of Kachunga or a third the assists of Hoolahan. I guess his class will shine through though and he’ll break back into the top 50 of creativity stats soon. 

I think you’ll find he was consistently top 10 of creativity stats over the last half a decade. 

Don’t bother replying, you’ll be on ignore 

• Haha 1