We would be MUCH better without Bannan

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Hey facts is facts

Both leave - two relegations

And we've not yet got back up to the league they left us in

I know you always try and get the bite and more often than not you catch a few whoppers but I ain't going to bite here loledited to add I'm stone cold sober and not had a drink for 3 weeks so try again Thursday lol

Edited by soldierboyblue
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, soldierboyblue said:

I know you always try and get the bite and more often than not you catch a few whoppers but I ain't going to bite here loledited to add I'm stone cold sober and not had a drink for 3 weeks so try again Thursday lol

I'm serious though

Owen Morrison leaves - we get relegated and haven't ever got back to the league position we were in since

Nuhiu goes from SWFC and again we get relegated and are struggling to even just get back to the league position we were in when he left

All the facts are right there in black and white - they can't be disputed, dismissed or argued

Cos they're total facts

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm serious though

Owen Morrison leaves - we get relegated and haven't ever got back to the league position we were in since

Nuhiu goes from SWFC and again we get relegated and are struggling to even just get back to the league position we were in when he left

All the facts are right there in black and white - they can't be disputed, dismissed or argued

Cos they're total facts

I'm not saying they aren't but give over - I'll leave it there. I'll be back on Thursday when I've had a gallon lol

On 14/12/2021 at 11:29, @owlstalk said:

I'm serious though

Cos they're total facts

Fact - big Dave was just a circus act brought on in the dying minutes to confuse the opposition with his freakish size - other than when his contract was due to end and he was then focused and scoring for fun... Then Contract in place and mediocre business/ no goals as usual continued... 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tollertonowl said:

Fact - big Dave was just a circus act brought on in the dying minutes to confuse the opposition with his freakish size - other than when his contract was due to end and he was then focused and scoring for fun... Then Contract in place and mediocre business/ no goals as usual continued... 

Second highest scorer behind David Hirst says otherwise

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Second highest scorer behind David Hirst says otherwise

Ok... I'd be interested to see your source as Abraham Lincoln posted that 'you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet' last week... So taking this into consideration it's better to be safe than sorry...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tollertonowl said:

what a crock of 5h1t that argument is. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Guest hirstysfags
On 14/12/2021 at 11:29, @owlstalk said:

I'm serious though

Cos they're total facts

Jay Bothroyd left and we got relegated eventually. Facts are facts.

10 hours ago, Tollertonowl said:

What a silly comment, check the facts.