Shaw & Urhogide

8 minutes ago, Swingin' Sixties said:

There appear to be able to name only 5 subs in Scotland, one would obviously be a GK so may be difficult even to get on the bench.  Note that both Old Firm clubs have a B side in the Lowland League so presumably they will get regular games there.

7 subs have been named tonight for both Celtic and Hearts 

28 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

I’d say out of the frying pan and into the fire, but I’d be surprised if they both make 15 appearances each this season. 

Be lucky to get that between them. They need about 6 or 7 I think to compete with Rangers and they can't even get on the bench now. And they won't be given a run in the Europa I wouldn't have thought as Celtic will need to progress as far as possible in that for financial reasons.

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Why are they our friends?  Why didn't anyone tell me about this?

They aren’t your friend

Guest Therealrealist

‘Footballing reasons’:pulis:.....like I’ve said from day one...they will be farmed out to east fife or Dumbarton..playing in front of 250...there won’t be no champions league glory and crowds of 60’000 garymegson

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

How do you know this?

Because you’ve just admitted you didn’t know about it...you got many friends you don’t know about? 🤒

26 minutes ago, timrud said:

Great opening day for our friends at Rangers - delighted for them and their fantastic fans

Our friends?

A bunch of loyalist bigots are not our friends. The wankfest over thousands of them coming to Hillsborough and singing about being up to their necks in fenian blood is disturbing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3