Shaw & Urhogide

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing that rotten club falling apart. They’re even more hateful than Un*ted.

Christ we are a bitter bunch aren’t we.

While you’re typing away laughing at two young lads getting knocked out of a game they didn’t even play in. They’ve been part of a European Cup squad and are earning thousands of pounds a week.

I’m sure they don’t care what some blokes on Owlstalk think.

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Guest Therealrealist
11 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

While you’re typing away laughing at two young lads getting knocked out of a game they didn’t even play in. They’ve been part of a European Cup squad and are earning thousands of pounds a week.

So why do you care then?

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Find it sad that we have to be bitter about players leaving. That’s all. I say good luck to them - decent career move, got offered more money and a different challenge.

It will be a different challenge when the season kicks off..and they are playing in front of 250 at east fife or Dumbarton or summat:duntmatter:

40 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Clearly not, or they would of stayed..

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I too doubt they care so why not have a laugh😃

• Like 3

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, 1867Heaven said:

Clearly not, or they would of stayed..

I weren’t bothered they left..2 bang average players..don’t rate shaw..and I’ve been saying that while he was here...and hows urhoghide goin to get in the team in front of hutch..dunkley..iorfa..and hunt?we look stronger without em

Just now, Therealrealist said:

I weren’t bothered they left..2 bang average players..don’t rate shaw..and I’ve been saying that while he was here...and hows urhoghide goin to get in the team in front of hutch..dunkley..iorfa..and hunt?we look stronger without em

Neither would of played anywhere near what they did last season if it wasn’t for Iorfa, Did Miley and Luongo injuries, I’d still rather they stayed though, but wanted Clare and Hirst to stay as well...

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, 1867Heaven said:

Neither would of played anywhere near what they did last season if it wasn’t for Iorfa, Did Miley and Luongo injuries, I’d still rather they stayed though, but wanted Clare and Hirst to stay as well...

Well that’s where we differ then...cus I weren’t bothered about them 2 leaving either..and I think I’ve been proved right on that score

44 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Or 60,000 at Celtic Park.

I mean, it is a fantastic atmosphere at that ground. 

Ah, You’ve dropped the Champions League bit now?

Edited by BIG D
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1