Shaw & Urhogide

5 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Mmm I'd rather have Champions League qualifier on my CV than League 1. And Celtic are likely to progress

Are they?

Celtic are in a mess and have got to the Danes for the second leg at 1-1. Not sure Shaw and Osaze being this close to their first team at this stage is ideal.. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Shaw was a attacking midfielder who we played at CB in some games and he did well. 

Shaw was poo !

8 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Are they?

Celtic are in a mess and have got to the Danes for the second leg at 1-1. Not sure Shaw and Osaze being this close to their first team at this stage is ideal.. 

ok. I’d rather play for Celtic than Wednesday right now 

1 hour ago, Avon barksdale said:

Wonder what positions these lads play in future . Sure Shaw was a centre half but we played him centre mid and he seemed ok part from the rash challenges . Osaze looked a bomb scare at right back at first but I really liked him at centre half , he had pace to get out of trouble. Hope they do well but that will only compound the  handling of there contracts if they do . 

Shaw should have been a midfielder, never a centre half. He can’t head a ball. Osaze already been moaned at by someone fans.

Guest Therealrealist

So sitting on a ‘champions legue’ Bench is better than playing 90 mins v West Brom? Ok...wot a load of round uns..but they won’t be bothered...they didn’t leave for footballing reasons...they left for more money...they are both bang avereage and will get nowhere near th3 first team

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, RichSheffWeds said:

I can see we are going to get a Shaw/Urhoghide thread every time they are near a first team appearance ffs. 

Always good to look forward eh ? 

Won’t be many threads then

I am usually a bitter man, but can’t find it in my cold heart to wish either of these lads anything other than ‘good luck’. Don’t blame them for getting the fizz out of S6. Hope they trouser some good ££‘s and get a few games under their belts.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I am usually a bitter man, but can’t find it in my cold heart to wish either of these lads anything other than ‘good luck’. Don’t blame them for getting the fizz out of S6. Hope they trouser some good ££‘s and get a few games under their belts.

They’ve both poo pood us and I don’t admitting I don’t wish them well...I’m just being honest..sorry if That ‘offfends’ anybody

10 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

They’ve both poo pood us and I don’t admitting I don’t wish them well...I’m just being honest..sorry if That ‘offfends’ anybody

Well I for one am offended. 
Whoops, just checked and apparently I don’t give a shît!
As you were…

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, room0035 said:

What a year for him a team in the premier and maybe the other in the champions league.

Too bad he has no ambition, just imagine what he could achieve if he had!

5 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

So sitting on a ‘champions legue’ Bench is better than playing 90 mins v West Brom? Ok...wot a load of round uns..but they won’t be bothered...they didn’t leave for footballing reasons...they left for more money...they are both bang avereage and will get nowhere near th3 first team

Professional footballers want to get paid to play. What a shock.

10 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

In all fairness it’s not really the champions league is it, it’s qualifying.

This stage includes teams like Lincoln Red Imps from Gibraltar and I reckon even we might sneak a draw against those part timers

I very much doubt it lol

• Haha 1

Just wondering if mods could create a thread called “keeping up with ex players” in match day section and all posts about players who have recently left could be put in one place. Just so there’s not 20 threads when Rhodes hammers in his weekly hatricks. 

I can’t join in with anyone slagging the potential of these boys, their ability or reasons for leaving. For me, It will always represent just one more dire failing of this inept owner.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 1