Shaw & Urhogide

A complete shambles by us (Chansiri) and I don’t blame them for getting out of Hillsborough but I’m not convinced this was the best move for their careers. A progressive Championship club would have suited their development better. Can’t see them getting much time on the pitch and when they do it’ll probably be against the really poor teams. Time will tell I suppose, if they really are good enough they’ll crack it. I’d put my money on Urhoghide out of the 2. 

Edited by BIG D
  • Like 2

Guest Andy W
11 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

In all fairness it’s not really the champions league is it, it’s qualifying.

This stage includes teams like Lincoln Red Imps from Gibraltar and I reckon even we might sneak a draw against those part timers

Well...maybe not a draw but a close ish loss

11 hours ago, Rogers said:

Mmm I'd rather have Champions League qualifier on my CV than League 1. And Celtic are likely to progress

If they beat Mitjylland (and that's a big if) they've drawn PSV or Galatasaray in the next round. They are *not* likely to progress 

:tango:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Minton said:

If they beat Mitjylland (and that's a big if) they've drawn PSV or Galatasaray in the next round. They are *not* likely to progress 

:tango:

I’d rather play Galatasaray or PSV home and away in a season and lose, than Accrington home and away in a season and lose

43 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

No. If someone says they’ve played in the champions league, that’s the actual competition. 

qualifiers aren’t that. 

I suppose. But doest that mean all the qualifying rounds of the fa cup don't count either as the actual fa cup.