Champions

It would take some truly colossal self-destructive insanity from DC to get this team relegated to League 2.

I'm talking uploading a video of him teabagging Rick Parry's wife whilst shovelling wads of players' paycheques into a fire and laughing about how he's going to sell the stadium to Att for £200million levels of self-sabotage.  

That or bringing Luhakey back anyway.

• Haha 2

Guest Andy W
16 minutes ago, Django said:

We’ve got 7 points from 3 games averaging that out over a season will get 107 points = champions 

That doesn't take into account teams on 9 points doing the same then??

19 hours ago, vulva said:

I’ll stick my neck out. I think we will win this league. 15th April MK Dons away is the day. 

I'll stick my neck out further.... we're going up as champions, straight through the championship and will be in the PREM in a couple of seasons and Europe in 3 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sprinkler said:

I'll stick my neck out further.... we're going up as champions, straight through the championship and will be in the PREM in a couple of seasons and Europe in 3 

I’m with you brother. 

• Like 1

I’m off to be positive this year and I think we can win it too. 
I am tiered of being skeptical and always expecting the worst, we need to get rid of “ the Wednesday way” mentality. 
Moore and DC seem to of gone about things the right way and the feeling around the club is absolutely buzzing right now so I’m just embracing it for a change … and if the blunts and Leeds can win it then why can’t we ! 

25 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Lose against Rotherham and it's 7 from 4. Average that out over a season and it's ~80 points. That's the play offs. 

Meaningless trying to extrapolate at this stage.

Last year, 77 points from 46 was the lowest play off position, that’s 1.67 per game. Currently all the top 10 teams are on play off form

7 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Altered for you - two wins and a draw and you are calling us " Champions " - PMSL

lollollollollol

It's a great start, performances have been above average. Let's hope it continues and come January, we can look at the possibility

sensibly.

Thing is vulva is right here, you set out to win every competition you enter, that's the mindset you need. That's how champions think.

Winning mentality, wining team.

Signs so far are good and enjoy the ride I say.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, BRADDO said:

Hmm.

This is a tough, relentless league. History shows that we don't do as well as expected in our first season down here following relegation. I think top 6 is the most we can ask for.

How did we start in our last season down here, anyone know?

33 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Lose against Rotherham and it's 7 from 4. Average that out over a season and it's ~80 points. That's the play offs. 

Meaningless trying to extrapolate at this stage.

Beat Rotherham and that’s 10 from 4 and 115 points over a season = champions