Champions

We have made a great start and under Moore we look to be going in the right direction.  However we have had our share of luck so far this season, we will have games that luck goes against us, we will have bad runs, its a long season, lets not get too confident, a couple of injuries and we could be in trouble..

• Like 1

If we're still top 3 after playing Rotherham and Sunderland in the next couple of weeks then I'll start to believe. We need to see if we can rise to a proper challenge in this division.

We always seem to have a knack of playing our best against the top teams in the division however crap we are though, so I've got high hopes. Rotherham will be scrappy and I wouldn't be surprised at all by a defeat, but I can picture us stepping up a level for the Sunderland game and really making a statement.

1 hour ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I think they'll make us prem champions, it's clear after three games we are that good. lol

Be honest, the thought of us doing well, having a great season is killing you isn’t it? What a predicament you’ve backed yourself into. It’s only League 1, but we’ve potentially got a really good thing going on here, with some good players, and a solid manager. It’s just nice to walk out of the ground winning a few games, and the kids asking when the next match. The squad has been rid of the overpaid wasters, and it appears DC has changed his approach to quite a few things. 

Enjoy it for what it is. Or f   k off to Meadowhall or something on a Saturday and leave the rest of us to it. 

Cheers

• Like 6

I must be one of the few people alive to see us win any league.  62 years ago.   On a soaking wet day in April 1959 we beat Barnsley 5-0 to become 2nd division champions.   

I vaguely remember running into the muddy pitch at the end, with thousands of others and watching the players appear in the directors box.

About time it happened again.  

• Like 4