Champions

It’s hard to really be sure - probably played three of the weaker teams, so can’t really judge based on that, but the side is also obviously getting to know each other and will continue to get better.

Also, Rotherham are probably worse than last year (without Wing, who their manager would have loved to get back) and they are also in the play off positions.

• Like 1

If we start to finish teams off and get comfortable wins I'll feel better. When we are winning 1-0 obviously I'll take it (lol) but I always feel uneasy. 

I want to see us go 1 and 2 nil up and still refuse to stop attacking for more

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, poite said:

If we start to finish teams off and get comfortable wins I'll feel better. When we are winning 1-0 obviously I'll take it (lol) but I always feel uneasy. 

I want to see us go 1 and 2 nil up and still refuse to stop attacking for more

Hopefully that will come in time.

I feel atm we are just trying to get the points on the board in these early games and if that means grinding it out then so be it.

Tbf, we could have had two or three in that first twenty or so minutes. 

As for being "Champions":

Think I'll wait to it out a bit before getting too giddy.

We've certainly got the squad to be competitive, but it is a long old season with plenty of hurdles to navigate.

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, ashamanic said:

It’s hard to really be sure - probably played three of the weaker teams, so can’t really judge based on that, but the side is also obviously getting to know each other and will continue to get better.

Also, Rotherham are probably worse than last year (without Wing, who their manager would have loved to get back) and they are also in the play off positions.

I wouldn't read too much into where anyone is atm.

We've beaten what is in front of us and I would think Charlton will be comfortably top half this season.

I mean look at Ipswich atm lol. The bookies favs and they've made an awful start. Still think they'll be right up there.

8 hours ago, vulva said:

Moore has cleared out the losing mentality in the squad. The same thing needs to happen in the fanbase. 

It's a fair and good point this. Instead of becoming hateful and full of bile when we concede we need to roar the team and take the negatives on the chin. 

Guest Andy W
12 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

I honestly think we might be run away winners.

Now we really won't, still think we'll go down again

But I will be on hols in Cornwall September and plan in going to Plymouth game for my sins

2 minutes ago, Andy W said:

Now we really won't, still think we'll go down again

But I will be on hols in Cornwall September and plan in going to Plymouth game for my sins

You think we will go down? 

Guest Andy W
Just now, SiJ said:

On what possible basis?

On the basis that I have seen teams start well loads of times, to then lose the purple patch quickly. Plus I always expect us to screw things up..plus there are many better teams in this league.

Just my opinion..doesn't make it happen

Guest LondonOwl313
Just now, Andy W said:

On the basis that I have seen teams start well loads of times, to then lose the purple patch quickly. Plus I always expect us to screw things up..plus there are many better teams in this league.

To go down you need 20 out of 24 to finish above you though.. no team with Bannan, Iorfa and Adeniran is going down in this league 

Just now, SiJ said:

I mean, I get thinking we won't go up, bit if all things are equal (no Chansiri fizz ups etc.,) I struggle to see how one of our fans could tip us for relegation.

It’s in the DNA of the fanbase. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy W said:

No offence, but your opinion makes no sense.

There are many better teams in this league? How does that mean we get relegated? Are there 20 teams better than us? 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

It’s in the DNA of the fanbase. 

That and people looking to be controversial on a footy forum.

I'm not exactly convinced we are nailed on for promotion, but tipping us to go down seems a little extreme.

Guest Andy W
5 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

To go down you need 20 out of 24 to finish above you though.. no team with Bannan, Iorfa and Adeniran is going down in this league 

If they stay...