Three points tonight

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

I doubt whether I’ll ever see the day that there is 100% confidence on here in Wednesday delivering a performance and a result. Is it because of the up and (mainly) down nature of this period since we were relegated from the premier league? More than likely?

We just got relegated Jim. 

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Oh Dear, One win and a draw and we start coming out with this crap. We've been slapped down so many times over the years

after comments like this

" Them "  would have been the better word.

Show them the respect they deserve. They've been better run than us for years by a country mile.
We've been led into Div 3 by two of the biggest clowns in British football.

We aren’t here to respect anyone

We are here to destroy them and storm to promotion 

Killer mentality required this season. Not some kind of polite afternoon tea party 

Ten nil tonight please boys - let’s smash this lot and get three points 👊

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

We have a better squad then them, our first 11 tonight pretty much will be more talented then theirs, however application and concentration are whats needed. They've lost their first two games they are going to try and make it very difficult for us tonight so they get something out of the game.

We still need to be way more creative in the final third and i'm yet to be convinced one up front in this league is the way to go. 

Expect a win but its not going to be easy.

When we stepped out for that second half against donny, something had changed, so whatever was said at half time, it needs to be said before kick off tonight.

This team needs to come out and put teams to the sword, much like we did against Cardiff in 2016, show no mercy and play our game and we'll batter teams in to submission this season.

In the 7 years they've been in League 1 they've had top half finishes 4 times and play off finishes twice. Fleetwood aren't as 'small' as they might appear. Honestly think this is a big test for where our mindset is. 

Edited by TheEnchanter
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Don't be disrespectful to a team that has earned the right to play in the same division as us, indeed they made the play-offs just over a year ago. Don't get me wrong, I hope and expect to win tonight but what's the saying 'Pride comes before the fall'.

To date we have played one half of a match where we have looked capable of scoring, let's have some perspective.

Err, not for me, lets smash these clown.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Oh Dear, One win and a draw and we start coming out with this crap. We've been slapped down so many times over the years

after comments like this

" Them "  would have been the better word.

Show them the respect they deserve. They've been better run than us for years by a country mile.
We've been led into Div 3 by two of the biggest clowns in British football.

Bôllox 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Every visiting side will want to put in a performance at Hillsborough. Fleetwood will be no different. These are the games Moore will earn his coin, and I don’t think for one minute we will be complacent. They will make it hard by getting men behind the ball and try to hit on the counter. I can’t see them going toe to toe.

work hard, be patient and we should have enough.  Forgot ideas of a walkover. Clean sheet and a couple of goals.