Liam Palmer is actually really truly one of US

Guest T Hardy
29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Horrific that mate 

Horrific 

Can you bring back the negative vote for certain posters lol

59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Today is my sons birthday, and his present was to be ball boy at that Bury game, we were shown around before the game and managed to snatch a couple of words with Liam before the game, he was as nervous as anyone i had ever seen, but obviously proud to be playing. Mike Lyons was on holiday back from Australia at the same game, spoke very fondly about the club.

great day

• Like 3
  • Love 2

What a stupid thing to even contemplate. Liam Palmer is a player who gives his all for the club and has done for years. Whether you consider he is up to your standards is irrelevant. Year on year he has done what he has been asked to do. End of.  In this ' new re-set' we no longer need negative B@#]]oc* like  you have offered. Get behind or get out mate.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I never understand how there isn’t major love for Liam. 
He has always given his all, has always been consistent and reliable and didn’t he win player of the year a couple of seasons ago?

I thought he was close to being man of the match on Saturday and has played some good stuff at left back when called upon.

Not sure what more is expected from him - he has been superb for years for us and will be this season too 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, megsonstheman said:

Yes, He's truly one of us, he might as well sit in the stands with me cos he's no good at playing football

He’s a better footballer than you’ve ever been and probably earned more in his time at the club than you ever will. Not bad for someone that’s no good at football. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So someone thinks Liam Palmer is crap and should sit in the stand with him , that his opinion isn't it ? Right or wrong he's hardly abusing a very well paid professional is he ?

Why all the hate towards him now , everyone jumping on the bandwagon to slate this poster , typical bully boy tactics.

My opinion is he's done very well to get 11 years out of Wednesday , average footballer but wouldn't miss him if he left , being a Wednesdayite shouldn't make a difference , a good servant yes but so would I be if I was lucky enough to play for the team I love 

Too many posters on here can't wait to defend him cause he's been here 11 years and there's no hate from me just think he's not that good a player.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Watto said:

So someone thinks Liam Palmer is crap and should sit in the stand with him , that his opinion isn't it ? Right or wrong he's hardly abusing a very well paid professional is he ?

Why all the hate towards him now , everyone jumping on the bandwagon to slate this poster , typical bully boy tactics.

My opinion is he's done very well to get 11 years out of Wednesday , average footballer but wouldn't miss him if he left , being a Wednesdayite shouldn't make a difference , a good servant yes but so would I be if I was lucky enough to play for the team I love 

Too many posters on here can't wait to defend him cause he's been here 11 years and there's no hate from me just think he's not that good a player.

Agreed, what happened to post not poster?

4 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

20210810220957.jpg

Another one jumping on the bandwagon cause someone has said something against a Wednesday player, grow up ffs ! 

It's an opinion , so why the insults?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Watto said:

Another one jumping on the bandwagon cause someone has said something against a Wednesday player, grow up ffs ! 

It's an opinion , so why the insults?

Because the opinion was ludicrous and worthy of ridicule perhaps?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, megsonstheman said:

Yes, He's truly one of us, he might as well sit in the stands with me cos he's no good at playing football

You might as well stay at home on match days cos you are obviously not a Wednesdayite.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Kraschenbern said:

Personally I hope he sees his career out at Hillsborough. Has his critics, but versatile, always fit, and will like make a great coach or ambassador for the club one day. 

Spot on..he gets criticism off some, but a few of our fans just whine at every bloody player. He is dedicated to us and should have our support.  Think having stability in the squad means alot. Keep him, not many one club players these days and a local lad.

• Like 2
  • Love 1