Premier League 21/22

The squad isn't that good. Proper Frankenstein job. Some decent names but there seems to have been no thought as to how it all fits together.

They have no plan, no identity. 

Ralf now there to start playing gergenpress, having had Ole who played a counter attack, sit deep style.

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Ole wasn’t up to it, neither is Ralph 

But most lies with the players. 90% ain’t good enough.
Dalot, McTom, Fred, Maguire, Wan Bissaka, Lindeloff, Rashford, Sancho 

All mid table fodder, or worse…..

Recruitment's been slipshod.

And I couldn't be more nonplussed.  Man United doesn't have a divine right to be a successful football club.

24 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Prove otherwise. Do you even watch them play? I’ve seen all but probably one of their  games this season

Prove otherwise? 

Errmmm OK then, the majority of the players you called mid table fodder finished 2nd last season. 

Sancho was one of the best young players in Europe in a different system. 

The squad is imbalanced and too many egos not managed well enough, player power rules supreme there. 

But to say the players are mid table rubbish is just a blatantly untrue remark and lazy. Think it's you who must not watch them, or are you just being reactionary and over dramatic for effect? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SiJ said:

We seriously suggesting that the likes of Fred, McTominay, Dalot, Maguire and AWB are anywhere near the required standard for Man United? 

Fred is way off. 

McTominay has his uses but should be a much lesser role. 

AWB and Maguire both lost their way. Both have shown themselves too inconsistent, maybe shot of confidence or the tactical system not working for them. 

I know it's extremely petty, but I am taking some satisfaction at Harry Maguire being exposed for the bang average barely Premiership quality defender that he is.

I can't stand overhyped English footballers, and the acclaim that Stones and Maguire got after the last World Cup was ridiculous.  

31 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

I know it's extremely petty, but I am taking some satisfaction at Harry Maguire being exposed for the bang average barely Premiership quality defender that he is.

I can't stand overhyped English footballers, and the acclaim that Stones and Maguire got after the last World Cup was ridiculous.  

that's mainly because you hate your nation tbf

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, SiJ said:

We seriously suggesting that the likes of Fred, McTominay, Dalot, Maguire and AWB are anywhere near the required standard for Man United? 

Maguire was good last season and reached a Euros Final. AWB was decent last year too.

Both not been at the races at all this season - but don't think that makes them bad players. Utd have been shocking this season but they've had two poor managers in charge for me.

Owners need to go out and actually get a top class coach. Like Spurs did or like Chelsea did last season. That's what's holding them back. 

5 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

that's mainly because you hate your nation tbf

Not sure how you've put two and two together there mate, but you are correct that I'm embarrased to be English in this present time but I don't hate my nation as much as someone who boos our nations players taking the knee. 

14 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

Not sure how you've put two and two together there mate, but you are correct that I'm embarrased to be English in this present time but I don't hate my nation as much as someone who boos our nations players taking the knee. 

which nationality do you think you wouldn't be embarrassed to be?

Another excellent result for Wolves who have West Ham in 4th in their sights.

there is some real talent in that team.  The centre backs are excellent, the midfield so comfortable on the ball . ait-nouri the wide player is sensational. Bit like us they just lack a really good striker.